California politicians blame rise of anti-Muslim-ism on Trump

Yea, those Muslims terrorists were reading to blind kids and clothing the poor before Trump came along and forced them to radicalize.

How dare he call out those who engage in Radical Islamic Terrorism? He should hug them.
is that what bush did? hug them? I know most republicans are senile but surely you remember the iraq war?
Have you ever made a legitimate point?
PS I am not in California----are muslims being attacked and killed in
California?
Not according to the media.

I have a very strong sense that "ANTI-MUSLIMISM" is being
"DEVELOPED" as a HUGE LIBEL in the USA and lots of ambitious
people are using the libel as a tool of their personal ambitions.

Yea, those Muslims terrorists were reading to blind kids and clothing the poor before Trump came along and forced them to radicalize.

How dare he call out those who engage in Radical Islamic Terrorism? He should hug them.
is that what bush did? hug them? I know most republicans are senile but surely you remember the iraq war?
California?

Uhm, what?

California?

I have a suggestion.....STOP MURDERING OUR CITIZENS!!!!!!

California?

I have a suggestion.....STOP MURDERING OUR CITIZENS!!!!!!
who? black people?

What the hell is "anti-muslimism" anyway? Is it a feeling or an opinion? A thousand (mostly Black) people are murdered in Chicago this year and Californians are concerned about the alleged "anti-Muslem" feelings? Grow up people.

What the hell is "anti-muslimism" anyway? Is it a feeling or an opinion? A thousand (mostly Black) people are murdered in Chicago this year and Californians are concerned about the alleged "anti-Muslem" feelings? Grow up people.
Islamophobia better known as a predictable backlash to a religion based on bigotry and conquest everywhere it gains prominence.

Islamophobia better known as a predictable backlash to a religion based on bigotry and conquest everywhere it gains prominence.
it means an irrational paranoid fear of muslims and people who look like muslims

hillbillies like you often beat up sikhs and hindus because they look like muslims and your too stupid to know the difference

it means an irrational paranoid fear of muslims and people who look like muslims

hillbillies like you often beat up sikhs and hindus because they look like muslims and your too stupid to know the difference
Fuck you, Dickhead.

I was a military advisor in the Middle East and on the Horn of Africa training them for years. I lived with them for months on end.

Fucking tool.

Fuck you, Dickhead.

I was a military advisor in the Middle East training them for years. I lived with them for months on end.

Fucking tool.
lol well u know what they say

d02ea4e07fa7315b97f93d4a0be894d9.jpg

Fuck you, Dickhead.

I was a military advisor in the Middle East training them for years. I lived with them for months on end.

Fucking tool.
lol well u know what they say

d02ea4e07fa7315b97f93d4a0be894d9.jpg
:2up:

TwainQuote.jpg.cf.jpg

California politicians blame rise of anti-Muslim-ism on Trump

:rolleyes:

So all the terrorist attacks not only in the US but all over the world have had no impact on it, and it all just started with Trump's election?

:haha:

It's worse than it was after 9/11

than again bush said stuff like "we fight against evil, we dont fight against islam" not "I think islam hates us" like the racist peice of shit Trump says all the time

Yeah it has nothing to do with them:
stabbing people
Running over people
Shooting people
Beheading people
Bombing people
Drowning people in cages

And then to.have leaders like Obama blame christians and saying we need to understand them more

Yeah its all trumps fault....trump.is only speaking the truth.

what am I missing? Is there anti-muslim sentiment in the USA? Are muslims being attacked in the streets? I live very near not just one but three muslim enclaves----and in the course of my usual activities---end up in each of them now and then----I have not seen any problems that exceed the usual sectarian tensions in my VERY diverse town

Dear irosie91
I think the anti-muslim rhetoric/propaganda is centered around extreme Conservatives that
* seek to ban mosques (as in Tennessee)
* campaign against the threat of Shariah Law creeping into America
* teach that Muslims are indirectly supporting enabling terrorists, if not aiding and abetting them actively.
* are convinced that Muslims are taught to lie, so they are "hiding or masking" their true beliefs that are to take over and conquer all "infidels"

One of the peace and justice volunteers and leaders in Houston
was even "named" on a website as being a TERRORIST because
he heads Houston CAIR denounced as a TERRORIST organization.

So for peaceful Muslims who see NO connection at all with Jihadist terrorism,
and don't even have vocabulary to describe the political violent regimes and tactics,
this comes across as "anti-muslim propaganda" blaming innocent civilians, completely removed from islamic
oppression and warfare, who don't get their faith or religion mixed with politics but keep them separate and private.

"presidential rhetoric"

Funny how the violent crack pot cult the Muslims are in gets none of the blame.

Tearing babies apart has nothing to do with it, it's all Trump's racism

Find out, they attack themselves and try to frame RW. They should be thrown off buildings.

than again bush said stuff like "we fight against evil, we dont fight against islam" not "I think islam hates us" like the racist peice of shit Trump says all the time

Yeah it has nothing to do with them:
stabbing people
Running over people
Shooting people
Beheading people
Bombing people
Drowning people in cages

And then to.have leaders like Obama blame christians and saying we need to understand them more

Yeah its all trumps fault....trump.is only speaking the truth.

Dear buckeye45_73
People of ANY religion or faith based belief,
whether Muslim Christian Atheist or even LGBT,
become conflicted with themselves or others when they
REJECT Constitutional principles (and also Christian principles)
of treating and respecting one another to maintain good faith relations as neighbors.

Both Muslims and Christians are called to follow the prophets
and the laws sent by God which includes Christian teachings of Jesus and the Bible.

So when any such followers REJECT Christ as the key to unity in agreement on God's truth,
then they are going to fail, regardless what denomination they use to express their beliefs.

NOTE: The reason Obama can't preach about correcting this, he was ALSO too busy
dividing and rejecting fellow Christians on the right. So he WAS part of the same problem.
Instead of acting and advocating to bring about solutions.

So wanting to try to keep terrorists out of the country is now racist. Good to know.
Wanting to uphold our immigration laws is racist? also good to know.
I guess the only way not to be racist is to drop your drawers and bend over so any illegal or terrorist minority can just have a go at you when they want.
Of course saying that all blacks are natural born predators that we need to keep under heel is perfectly acceptable and nothing more than a way to bridge that racial divide that we have in this country. How wholesome of hillary to say such things. Truly the next MLK if ever one was to be born.

Forum List

Back