California Pandemic Scientist says his team has found potential cure for Chinese Virus

So the article says Covid-19 and you wrongly call it the chinese virus. Your IQ is showing!
China virus china virus china virus china virus China virus china virus china virus china virus
Perhaps you should hold your hand out in a Covid-19 isolation ward and see if you get it. And say china virus over and over.

So the article says Covid-19 and you wrongly call it the chinese virus. Your IQ is showing!
China virus china virus china virus china virus China virus china virus china virus china virus
Perhaps you should hold your hand out in a Covid-19 isolation ward and see if you get it. And say china virus over and over.

Say it 3 times and Xi Jinping appears and throws you in quarantine........................forevah'

Covid-19, aka, Kung Flu.
Don't be calling it that, Rick, and make me have to come there and kick the livin' Kung Flu out of you!

View attachment 317565

You know it just upsets the Left as racist and makes them piss down their leg! :auiqs.jpg:

Besides being the absolute best name for the virus.....it is also good to put the liberals into hysteria not even to mention it also irritates the hell out of the chinese communist party.

Two reasons why it is good to refer to it as the Chinese Virus.

'put the liberals into hysteria'.... when ever I see a statement like this I know it comes from someone that gets their philosophy from the likes of limbaugh and other right wing know nothings.

Covid-19, aka, Kung Flu.
Don't be calling it that, Rick, and make me have to come there and kick the livin' Kung Flu out of you!

View attachment 317565

You know it just upsets the Left as racist and makes them piss down their leg! :auiqs.jpg:

Besides being the absolute best name for the virus.....it is also good to put the liberals into hysteria not even to mention it also irritates the hell out of the chinese communist party.

'put the liberals into hysteria'.... when ever I see a statement like this I know it comes from someone that gets their philosophy from the likes of limbaugh and other right wing know nothings.

How is that TDS working out for ya? hehheh Trumps approval rating keeps rising as more and more people watch him and his masterful manner of handling this crisis.

Long Live King Trump

Covid-19, aka, Kung Flu.

View attachment 317565

How is that TDS working out for ya? hehheh Trumps approval rating keeps rising as more and more people watch him and his masterful manner of handling this crisis.

Long Live King Trump
But analysis shows that "rally around the flag" effect to be pretty small for Trump, compared to past presidents. So really, his approval is underperforming. As it has since day one of his presidency.

Covid-19, aka, Kung Flu.

View attachment 317565

Long Live King Trump
But analysis shows that "rally around the flag" effect to be pretty small for Trump, compared to past presidents. So really, his approval is underperforming. As it has since day one of his presidency.

The virus originated in China, so China Government own this outbreak and the nickname is correct...
Then change your avatar!

Why?

Does it bother you I am using a Corona Beer Bottle?

Fact is your Chinese Government failed to contain the Virus and refused help until they could no longer hide the outbreak.

So maybe you should ask your Chinese Government why they did what they did?
The Chinese did what they did at the request of democrats and in furtherance of the China/Democrat alliance.

Covid-19, aka, Kung Flu.

View attachment 317565

Long Live King Trump
And the analysis shows a "rally around the flag" effect of about 5 points. A complete failure, compared to past presidents. Sad!

Idiot. I'm pretty sure the people in isolation due to CHINA VIRUS also are pissed at CHINA for releasing their CHINA VIRUS on the world..especially them!

Covid-19, aka, Kung Flu.

View attachment 317565

And yet, here you all are, in hysteria. Have you looked at all at the many panic threads here you tards are putting up these days?

Covid-19, aka, Kung Flu.

View attachment 317565

Long Live King Trump
Isn't it funny that the more the Left rails about all of the horrible terrible failings of Trump, the more Pelosi attacks him, the greater the number of attacks and charges they throw at him, the more people move away from the Left siding with Trump. :smoke:

Covid-19, aka, Kung Flu.

View attachment 317565

Long Live King Trump
Isn't it funny that the more the Left rails about all of the horrible terrible failings of Trump, the more Pelosi attacks him, the greater the number of attacks and charges they throw at him, the more people move away from the Left siding with Trump. :smoke:
Not really , as that has nothing to do with that.

Long Live King Trump

We certainly agree on all of that first paragraph!

The second one, though, reinforces my concerns. Yes, I DO understand that you almost certainly meant it in jest - just to twist the knickers of our resident snowflakes. Problem is that a lot of people have that sort of feelings.

An article in this week's edition of the British news magazine "The Economist" articulates the whole thing well. Its title is "Everything's under control" the sub-title is the understated summary: "Big government is needed to fight the pandemic. It may not shrink again afterwards".

(ends Economist content)

My observation is that every village has a (wannabe) Little Hitler. A person who likely holds public office or, if not, hungers to. Not necessarily a president, governor or mayor. Perhaps a public safety director. Or a hastily appointed "Pandemic Czar" (by function if not by name).

One who lusts for power, ever more power. Who thirsts to control others and force them into a mold - eliminating those who resist.

Look around you.

The problem is that there are plenty of the ilk. Right now they're riding high in the saddle. Do you really think they're all going to jump off the horse when the pandemic settles down?

No, you're going to have to drag them off their thrones and it's not going to be done with pleas or mere votes.

Please just understand that and decide now whether you want your liberties back or not. Because you will have to choose.

Forum List

Back