California Pandemic Scientist says his team has found potential cure for Chinese Virus

So the article says Covid-19 and you wrongly call it the chinese virus. Your IQ is showing!

The virus originated in China, so China Government own this outbreak and the nickname is correct...
Then change your avatar!

Why?

Does it bother you I am using a Corona Beer Bottle?

Fact is your Chinese Government failed to contain the Virus and refused help until they could no longer hide the outbreak.

So maybe you should ask your Chinese Government why they did what they did?

So the article says Covid-19 and you wrongly call it the chinese virus. Your IQ is showing!
There you have it folks. The primary concern of the Left is defending their ChiCom masters.

Think of it this way had this happened while Barack Obama was President the left would be fuming over China Government failure but it happened while Trump is President, so you know the fringe idiots will do everything to spin this us Trump failure...
Actually He had the H1N1 virus and did rather well but the reich still had their plans
Obamas greetings.jpg

Covid-19, aka, Kung Flu.
Don't be calling it that, Rick, and make me have to come there and kick the livin' Kung Flu out of you!

View attachment 317565

You know it just upsets the Left as racist and makes them piss down their leg! :auiqs.jpg:

Besides being the absolute best name for the virus.....it is also good to put the liberals into hysteria not even to mention it also irritates the hell out of the chinese communist party.

Two reasons why it is good to refer to it as the Chinese Virus.

The virus originated in China, so China Government own this outbreak and the nickname is correct...
Then change your avatar!

Why?

Fact is your Chinese Government failed to contain the Virus and refused help until they could no longer hide the outbreak.

Because it would seem if you called the virus what science calls it your beer would be poison or so it might seem.
Other than that you seem to be coming around to facts instead of dumbness.

There you have it folks. The primary concern of the Left is defending their ChiCom masters.

Think of it this way had this happened while Barack Obama was President the left would be fuming over China Government failure but it happened while Trump is President, so you know the fringe idiots will do everything to spin this us Trump failure...
Actually He had the H1N1 virus and did rather well but the reich still had their plansView attachment 317568

Did he?

I remember a lot of people fell sick and died from it...

So what is your bases on he did very well with the H1N1?

Also did you know China Government did not accept help on the virus outbreak until after January and the outbreak started in December?

China Government also did not do a full quarantine of the infected area until late January, so can you explain what Trump could have done to force China Government to stop the spread?

Covid-19, aka, Kung Flu.
Don't be calling it that, Rick, and make me have to come there and kick the livin' Kung Flu out of you!

View attachment 317565

You know it just upsets the Left as racist and makes them piss down their leg! :auiqs.jpg:

Besides being the absolute best name for the virus.....it is also good to put the liberals into hysteria not even to mention it also irritates the hell out of the chinese communist party.

Two reasons why it is good to refer to it as the Chinese Virus.
Pissing off the Chinks. I like that. But I never knew there was a time when the Left weren't hysterical about something!

Then change your avatar!

Why?

Because it would seem if you called the virus what science calls it your beer would be poison or so it might see

Can anyone say INCOHERENT? irregardless.........you are stuck on STOOPID!!!

but thanx for the bump chump.

Then change your avatar!

Why?

Because it would seem if you called the virus what science calls it your beer would be poison or so it might seem.

I will call the virus whatever I want seeing it originated in China mean it is the Kung Flu Pandemic, and also the WHO does not want you to call it Coronavirus 19 but Covid 19, so there and understand little kid you have nothing to tell me until you admit China Government failures!

The left doesn't want this treated, nor do they want it to end.

They want everyone dependent on the government, and if they can have a healthy amount of folks perish from the disease? It will only make Medicare for all easier to implement.

here Sweetie!

c is for China——- o is for originated————-v is for virus—————i is for infectious=======d is for disease======19 is for the 19th such virus that China has blessed the world with. Yer Welcome.

Those who want to require a certain name for this virus to avoid the truth of where it originated kinda remind me of our minority who want to force folks to refer to them by a name of their choosing.
So what did you call the H1N1 flu virus? A name is what is used to make it easy to identify what you are talking about.
The Swine Flu. Next!

here Sweetie!

c is for China——- o is for originated————-v is for virus—————i is for infectious=======d is for disease======19 is for the 19th such virus that China has blessed the world with. Yer Welcome.
OH! BURN! :auiqs.jpg:

Tax Man just got scorchified! WillowTree executes best ownage of the day thus far!

Last edited:
The left doesn't want this treated, nor do they want it to end.

They want everyone dependent on the government, and if they can have a healthy amount of folks perish from the disease? It will only make Medicare for all easier to implement.

Not everyone want Bernie Sanders and Cortez Utopia but some on here are wanting it and that in itself is disturbing as hell!

Primary concern of the right blaming china. Meanwhile lets fucking hope this shit works so we can all have a nice summer. My first head boat was supposed to go out yesterday and did not. I hate to say I live to work but there is no other place I would rather be than on a fishing vessle from april to november. I wanna get on my boat and see those happy fisherman have a great time.. This stay at home shit sucks.

Forum List

Back