Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
"So what are you in for?"

"Armed robbery, you?"

"I threw my orange peels in the garbage."

:laugh2:

Nothing says "Land of the Free" like the garbage police wading through your trash to make sure you separated your egg shells from the plastic. This guy is exactly the clown California deserves. I truly hope he wins.

“You thought gay marriage was controversial,” Newsom added to sustained laughter, “we required composting in San Francisco. That was controversial. They had garbage police out there checking in my cans to make sure the egg shells were in the appropriate bin.”

Mandatory composting? Gavin Newsom isn’t shying away from his liberal record

Another member of the Global Warming Cult. This isn't surprising to me. These folks are fanatics. But i do think the tide is turning. I think most common sense thinking people are beginning to turn the page on the Great Global Warming Swindle. They know it's just another political agenda. They're moving on.

Another member of the Global Warming Cult. This isn't surprising to me. These folks are fanatics. But i do think the tide is turning. I think most common sense thinking people are beginning to turn the page on the Great Global Warming Swindle. They know it's just another political agenda. They're moving on.
Oh really? And what are you basing that on? Please supply specific and credible examples/links.

Oh really? And what are you basing that on? Please supply specific and credible examples/links.

It's a duped political cult at this point. The planet cools, the planet warms. That's the way it is, and always will be. I'm not willing to support using that as a justification for installing an oppressive World Government. I'd rather take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman. Bring it on. I'll deal with it.

It's a duped political cult at this point. The planet cools, the planet warms. That's the way it is, and always will be. I'm not willing to support using that as a justification for installing an oppressive World Government. I'd rather take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman. Bring it on. I'll deal with it.
So, in other words, you are basing it on what you are told to think by your fellow partisan handlers. Good deal. Carry on...................

Tip of the iceberg, liberals are control freaks...to infinity.
I hear you. It all started with that liberal recycling bullshit.

Lib please, California liberal run cities paved over the environment obliterating it. Liberal run cities on the west coast spill millions of gallons of raw sewage into public waterways every year, so fouling the water swimming is banned. Liberals are like a flesh eating bacteria, but go worry about your composting :laugh:

"Armed robbery, you?"

Nothing says "Land of the Free" like the garbage police wading through your trash to make sure you separated your egg shells from the plastic. This guy is exactly the clown California deserves. I truly hope he wins.

“You thought gay marriage was controversial,” Newsom added to sustained laughter, “we required composting in San Francisco. That was controversial. They had garbage police out there checking in my cans to make sure the egg shells were in the appropriate bin.”

Sounds like a couple of politicians should be bonked on the head and composted.

These same politicians will be the first to fine you if your compost heap smells. Control, it's what they do.

On the other hand I compost, I also am a rabid recycler. I discard 10% of what I once did. Plus my garden has never needed fertilizer.To me that IS being conservative.

Can't be because of globull warming, composting creates Co2 and it can also create methane.

"Armed robbery, you?"

There truly is no part of your life too small for liberal to want to regulate.

These same politicians will be the first to fine you if your compost heap smells. Control, it's what they do.

On the other hand I compost, I also am a rabid recycler. I discard 10% of what I once did. Plus my garden has never needed fertilizer.To me that IS being conservative.
Major composter here! Of course, I own a small farm and get loads of greens and browns to mix together, adding kitchen and table scraps is no thing. I also add garden waste and animal mortalities to my compost heaps. After I get things rolling, I'll be screening and bagging the stuff and selling it, too. Paper waste is burned and the only things going to the land fill are metals and glass (no glass recyclers nearby). I am in a different position than lots of city dwellers, though.

Compost. LOL

I don't even recycle. The recycle bin, dropped off by the waste company over 5 years ago, has never been used.

Can't be because of globull warming, composting creates Co2 and it can also create methane.

There are interesting ways of harvesting and storing methane, too:
Methane Digesters for Fuel Gas and Fertilizer - Chapter 10

"Armed robbery, you?"

I think this garbage policing trend started in Seattle. And the weird thing is that they want to police stuff that is biodegradable. Why not expand the recycling capabilities of real recyclables? It's because everything is about creating subservience.

Compost. LOL

I don't even recycle. The recycle bin, dropped off by the waste company over 5 years ago, has never been used.

That's too bad. There's a value to the environment in recycling. Just because the liberals have coopted and manipulated good concepts doesn't mean you should refuse responsibility.

"Armed robbery, you?"

where does it say anything about jail?

Forum List

Back