California Klan Member Says He Supports Hillary

That's great. It must mean that the KKK is dropping their racist ways. I'll check back later to see if they stick to their word. I won't hold my breath.

So what's new? as always, Hillary Rotten speaks from both sides of her mouth..........' In 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fondly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former member and recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan. Clinton called Byrd “my friend and mentor” in a video message to commemorate his passing.'

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praises 'Friend and Mentor' Robert Byrd (a KKK Recruiter) - Breitbart

You really want Robert Byrd to be a winning tool, but he just ain't.

So what's new? as always, Hillary Rotten speaks from both sides of her mouth..........' In 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fondly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former member and recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan. Clinton called Byrd “my friend and mentor” in a video message to commemorate his passing.'

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praises 'Friend and Mentor' Robert Byrd (a KKK Recruiter) - Breitbart

And.................. there we go......right on cue ^^^

2015-04-24-94ce2acc_large.jpg

And.................. there we go......right on cue ^^^

In the words of the great Billy Preston

Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
You gotta have somethin'
If you wanna be with me
Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
You gotta have somethin'
If you wanna be with me

You gotta have somethin'
If you wanna be with me
You gotta bring me somethin' girl
If you wanna be with me

If all you got is Robert Byrd, you got nothin.

Forum List

Back