Of course it's wrong. And?
And the shit-hole state of California - run by the ignorant left - changed their laws so that it is no longer a crime. The fact that you pretend not to understand illustrates that you really are among the worst types of partisan hacks.

The only ignorance is yours, Puppy. It is still a crime to knowingly infect someone with HIV. It is simply not MORE criminal than if you had any other communicable disease. I know you want to punish gays for being gay, but California said "no".

SB 239 updates California criminal law to approach transmission of HIV in the same way as transmission of other serious communicable diseases. It also brings California statutes up to date with the current understanding of HIV prevention, treatment and transmission. The bill fulfills a key goal of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy and is consistent with guidance from the U.S. Department of Justice and with California’s “Getting to Zero” HIV transmission reduction strategy.[...]

Beginning in the late 1980s and at the height of the HIV epidemic, lawmakers passed several laws criminalizing otherwise legal behaviors of people living with HIV and added HIV-related penalties to existing crimes. These laws were based on fear and the limited medical understanding of the time. When most of these laws were passed, there were no effective treatments for HIV and discrimination against people living with HIV was rampant. Research now demonstrates that people living with HIV on effective treatment cannot transmit the virus to their partners. HIV-negative individuals can now take medication, known as PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis), to reduce the risk of acquiring HIV by up to 99 percent. SB 239 ensures that these advances inform our laws and the manner in which we address our public health response to HIV.

“With his signature, Governor Brown has moved California’s archaic HIV laws out of the 1980s and into the 21st century,” said Rick Zbur, executive director of Equality California. “SB 239 will do much to reduce stigma and discrimination against people living with HIV – it is not only fair, but it’s good public health. When people are no longer penalized for knowing their status, it encourages them to come forward, get tested and get treatment. That’s good for all Californians.”

It is still a crime to knowingly infect someone with HIV. It is simply not MORE criminal than if you had any other communicable disease. I know you want to punish gays for being gay, but California said "no".
Ho....ly.....shit. Heterophobe here just exposed her true views.

1. Only fags have AIDS (in her mind)

2. Fags intentionally spread AIDS to others (in her mind)

3. It was legally attempted murder in California for a long time - so that extreme left-wing state “wanted to punish” fags for decades!

It is still a crime to knowingly infect someone with HIV. It is simply not MORE criminal than if you had any other communicable disease.
Because...you know...giving someone AIDS intentionally is absolutely no different at all from giving them gonorrhea. None. :eusa_doh:

As ignorant as you are (and you are astoundingly ignorant), even you don’t believe that. Which illustrates your desperation to support all things left-wing.

It is still a crime to knowingly infect someone with HIV. It is simply not MORE criminal than if you had any other communicable disease. I know you want to punish gays for being gay, but California said "no".

3. It was legally attempted murder in California for a long time - so that extreme left-wing state “wanted to punish” fags for decades!

No, douchenozzle, that's not what I said, but thanks for proving my point.

That’s exactly what you said. You immediately went to gays even though millions of heterosexual people have AIDS. Oops.

The least educated state in America. No shock there. Left-wing policy ends in catastrophic failure every time.

Wherever the left-wing ideology reigns - society rapidly becomes a cesspool. Think of the serial killers just form Los Angeles: the Hillside Stranglers. The Night Stalker. The Grim Sleeper. The Freeway Killer. Chester Turner. Patrick Kearney. The list goes on and on and on. From one little city.

It's what happens when you embrace an ideology that rejects God, promotes promiscuity, punishes success, rewards being idle, and loves drugs and alcohol.

Wherever the left-wing ideology reigns - society rapidly becomes a cesspool. Think of the serial killers just form Los Angeles: the Hillside Stranglers. The Night Stalker. The Grim Sleeper. The Freeway Killer. Chester Turner. Patrick Kearney. The list goes on and on and on. From one little city.

It's what happens when you embrace an ideology that rejects God, promotes promiscuity, punishes success, rewards being idle, and loves drugs and alcohol.

What about TBK? ted bundy? tim mcveigh? Or dick cheney?

The least educated state in America. No shock there. Left-wing policy ends in catastrophic failure every time.

D's in high school are a passing grade.

Pathetic and sad beyond repair.

That’s exactly what you said. You immediately went to gays even though millions of heterosexual people have AIDS. Oops.

Seawytch IS gay.
P@triot

Seawytch IS gay.
P@triot

Far worse, she is a communist

Forum List

Back