California DMV releases estimates illegal voting stats

California DMV says 1500 !!! illegals voted.
...and they're pretty sure an illegal Canadian voted

Credible Link?
when you live in California you get this every time there is an election....i have seen this happen more than once...

OK. Is there a credible link that verifies that?
i dont know, but in my 50 years in OC this was something that happened more than once...even back in the 80's....

Credible Link?
when you live in California you get this every time there is an election....i have seen this happen more than once...

i dont know, but in my 50 years in OC this was something that happened more than once...even back in the 80's....

So you got nothing but an old conspiracy theory?

Credible Link?

it isnt a conspiracy theory when the local papers report it as something that happened....but i have never seen the numbers that the OP put up,the ones i read about the numbers were small enough that they had no impact on the election results...like 50 to 100 .......

Credible Link?

it isnt a conspiracy theory when the local papers report it as something that happened....but i have never seen the numbers that the OP put up,the ones i read about the numbers were small enough that they had no impact on the election results...like 50 to 100 .......

Not 3 million? Trump said 3 million. You don't think he would lie about something like that do you?

Not 3 million? Trump said 3 million. You don't think he would lie about something like that do you?

it'll be 4-5 million in a couple of weeks when the mid term excuses start showing up.

trump wasnt around in the days im talking about......

How many did they miss on this count.
upload_2018-10-12_14-37-27.jpeg

Forum List

Back