CAIR Confronts Allen West

WOW.

To bad someone like West wasn't our first Black POTUS.

Mayby he'll be our second. God I hope so.

Claudette, it's his views, not color. And his views?

They come to the Presidency and America. It's taken some time, but it is becoming much clearer.

Soon the media will have no choice but to give a realistic showing of our foe. Then America will wake up. I pray that this comes without a great attack on America from the foe.

It's the man that we like. His color is of no relevance - except for the fact that it would shut the fucking racists from the left ranting about the Old White Party.

And, Claudette is right.... it is a pity that West won't be the first... but maybe he can be the one who actually does the job right.

WOW.

They come to the Presidency and America. It's taken some time, but it is becoming much clearer.

Soon the media will have no choice but to give a realistic showing of our foe. Then America will wake up. I pray that this comes without a great attack on America from the foe.

Agree Ropey. Its not about his color. I for one could care less what color the man is.

I am just disappointed that someone like West wasn't the first black man elected to the presidency.

Instead we got OL'BO. Jeeze.

I love Allen West. I hope he runs in 2012.
It would really stick it to the far left about teapartier's being racist.
It's about ideology lefties not race!

WOW.

Agree Ropey. Its not about his color. I for one could care less what color the man is.

I am just disappointed that someone like West wasn't the first black man elected to the presidency.

I wanted Colin Powell to run.

466px-gen_colin_powell.jpeg

WOW.

He's not one for stepping up. He is far too concerned about his legacy. Any President that has written two books about himself before attaining the Presidency shows what his concern is truly about.

Him.

Me too!!! I adore Powell. Whatever party - I'd probably vote for him. Still, West would be a great choice. I seriously hope he throws his hat into the race.... I want to see more of him so I can properly gauge him. He seems very popular in military circles so that's a good sign.

Bad For The GOP: Allen West’s Hate Speech

BY BUDDY NEVINS

Something very dangerous is brewing in U. S. House District 22: Allen West.

Parts of West’s campaign are nothing more than hate speech.

He says Moslems have been damned by God. Anybody who gave to this bigot should demand their money back.

His vehemence against anyone who practicing Moslem is disgusting and not worthy of the Republican Party, which always claims to have a Big Tent.

Maybe this is where the Republican Party is headed.

His website is filled with rhetoric more reminiscent of a racist than of a congressional candidate.

He refuses to capitalize Muhammad and Islam on his website, making an editorial comment that they are not worthy.

Worst of all is the following statement on his website. It has no place in politics:

“Genesis Chapter 16, verses 11-12 states, ‘And the Angel of the Lord said to her (Hagar): Behold you are with child, and you shall bear a son, you shall call his name Ishmael, because the Lord has heard your affliction. He shall be a wild man; His hand shall be against everyman, and every man’s hand against him. And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.’

Ishmael of course became the beginning of the Arab people….and God’s word is immutable truth.”

In West’s America, we should write off the millions of law-abiding Arabs in this country because God supposedly damned them!

Bad For The GOP: Allen West’s Hate Speech : BrowardBeat.com

Me too!!! I adore Powell. Whatever party - I'd probably vote for him. Still, West would be a great choice. I seriously hope he throws his hat into the race.... I want to see more of him so I can properly gauge him. He seems very popular in military circles so that's a good sign.

I think Powell is done with politics, I heard something about him not wanting to run for POTUS because his wife has a mental disorder, and he does not want people to attack his wife for it. Plus I think Powells window for that is closed, Allen West is the man now, this is his time.:clap2:

Kind of popular in my crowd too.

Attachments

• $westandspecialforcesImage1.jpg
    $westandspecialforcesImage1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 67

I used to like Powell but no more. He supported Obama and still continues to support and make excuses for him. He's more of a politically correct politician now

So wanting to stand up to a religion who has a large % of it's people looking to blow us up....is hate speech?

Well, count me in, because I want Islam to be deeply investigated in this country. That religion is a harbor for terrorists on our soil. I'm done with political correctness. All PC talk has done is make us more vulnerable.

Islam has no place in a peaceful society.

I think Powell is done with politics, I heard something about him not wanting to run for POTUS because his wife has a mental disorder, and he does not want people to attack his wife for it. Plus I think Powells window for that is closed, Allen West is the man now, this is his time.:clap2:

I know that his wife asked him not to run. My understanding was that she was concerned that a black man would be assassinated. I think she underestimated the amount of affection there is in America for Powell. But, I think Powell will go down in history as a great American.

I'd also really like to see Condi Rice come out of academia and back into the fray. That is one very smart woman.

West/Rice ticket would be fucking awesome. :eusa_angel: Very smart people, a female... and both black.... the Dems would have mass hysteria! However would they manage to attack them as people? :lol:

I used to like Powell but no more. He supported Obama and still continues to support and make excuses for him. He's more of a politically correct politician now

He did the same for Bush, I think Powell is more a good soldier than a politician. He will come to bat for you right or wrong, good person to have on your side.

I know that his wife asked him not to run. My understanding was that she was concerned that a black man would be assassinated. I think she underestimated the amount of affection there is in America for Powell. But, I think Powell will go down in history as a great American.

I'd also really like to see Condi Rice come out of academia and back into the fray. That is one very smart woman.

West/Rice ticket would be fucking awesome. :eusa_angel: Very smart people, a female... and both black.... the Dems would have mass hysteria! However would they manage to attack them as people? :lol:

Thats throws the whole racism thing out the window.

Thats throws the whole racism thing out the window.
Not so much... The Dems would shoot for the racist vote and replace Biden with David Duke.:eusa_whistle:

West/Rice ticket would be fucking awesome. :eusa_angel: Very smart people, a female... and both black.... the Dems would have mass hysteria! However would they manage to attack them as people?
Yea, that would be a great Republican Retard ticket.

Condi-loony Rice and Space Alien West :lol:

Yea, you could be right. We really need a Jew on the ticket. That would send you over the edge of the abyss into total madness.... :cool:

Forum List

Back