CA politicians spend $23B on illegals while more than 100k REAL Americans sleep on streets..WTF!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I wonder if our founders intended our government to function this way?
What would our grandparents think of such governance?
How do these politicians garner support and get re-elected you ask?
Here in Mexifornia they have planted enough illegal baby makers...the babies are now calling the shots.....BUT, BUT, BUT.....RUSSIA!
Map: Illegal immigration costs California most, $23B, all states $89B
Homeless in California Statistics 2018. Homeless Estimation by State | US Interagency Council on Homelessness

In summary....
Of the 50, we are the state offering the worse quality of life, the most on welfare, the highest percentage in poverty, the most illegal aliens, the most homeless....Hmmm, I’m thinking “The Golden State” is a very inappropriate surname....I’m thinking the American Dream is dead here....It’s all about the Mexican Dream...no?
Democrat rule here is awesome....take note America, this is what you have to look forward to.

In summary....
Of the 50, we are the state offering the worse quality of life, the most on welfare, the highest percentage in poverty, the most illegal aliens, the most homeless....Hmmm, I’m thinking “The Golden State” is a very inappropriate surname....I’m thinking the American Dream is dead here....It’s all about the Mexican Dream...no?
Democrat rule here is awesome....take note America, this is what you have to look forward to.
that sounded pretty dire....nothing seems to have changed since i left...

Here in Mexifornia they have planted enough illegal baby makers...the babies are now calling the shots.....BUT, BUT, BUT.....RUSSIA!
Homeless in California Statistics 2018. Homeless Estimation by State | US Interagency Council on Homelessness

Grandparents = Operation Wetback. Involuntary commitment to state asylums.

Both programs worked fine.

CA pays pensioners more than the workers. They literally need to buy votes. There will be a day of reckoning, sooner rather than later.

tent cities in CA

Yet California's democommie asshats are the most sanctimonious, reprehensible, shitforbrains, assholes of all. Not that I have an opinion or anything

What!? No libs telling us California is the richest state and everything is beautiful in California.

In summary....
With Ca. in a death spiral fiscally, just what could you expect to change, Harry?

In summary....
With Ca. in a death spiral fiscally, just what could you expect to change, Harry?
with Geico Ins. they could have saved 20%......

CA pays pensioners more than the workers. They literally need to buy votes. There will be a day of reckoning, sooner rather than later.

tent cities in CA

I suspect that Mexicrats are aware that homeless people do not vote nor do they have an influence on people who do/may vote while "Dreamers" on the other hand are viewed as a link/bridge to millions of votes.
Fuck Americans over for foreigners and potential constituency...it's the Mexicrat way.

Regardless of their nationality, I'm for helping those that can't care for themselves. I've got much less generosity towards those that can but make other choices, American or not. Not aware of California's efforts. Seems to me the urban homeless camps should be broken up. There's plenty of desert out there for government tent cities to house those that lack motivation to lead productive lives.

It's absurd to give non-citizens all this money.

Right . Cause the math is total bullshit !

“The costs cover added expenditures for education, welfare, law enforcement, and medical care.”

Yeah ok. So just make up a number . If we had no illegals , we’d have no schools or law enforcement costs !

By the way . Illegals aren’t eligible for welfare .

Last edited:
Regardless of their nationality, I'm for helping those that can't care for themselves. I've got much less generosity towards those that can but make other choices, American or not. Not aware of California's efforts. Seems to me the urban homeless camps should be broken up. There's plenty of desert out there for government tent cities to house those that lack motivation to lead productive lives.

Sounds noble as hell...makes my heart bleed.
So when our founders said "general welfare" and we framed our welfare mandate do you believe that obligated American taxpayers to fund Mexico's most desperate? Do you believe that granted our politicians the authority to FORCE American taxpayers to pay illegal foreigners to breed on our soil and fuck the place all up?

It's absurd to give non-citizens all this money.

Right . Cause the math is total bullshit !

“The costs cover added expenditures for education, welfare, law enforcement, and medical care.”

Yeah ok. So just make up a number . If we had no illegals , we’d have no schools or law enforcement costs !

By the way . Illegals aren’t eligible for welfare .

HOLY SHIT!
How many times does this elementary shit have to be explained to you ignorant fools....
Follow me here....
ILLEGAL WETBACKS = LITTERS OF BARELY LEGAL, TAX PAYER DEPENDENT, CRIMINAL MINDED SECOND CLASS CITIZENS / ANCHOR BABIES.
TA-DA!

What else can I teach you?

So when our founders said "general welfare" and we framed our welfare mandate do you believe that obligated American taxpayers to fund Mexico's most desperate? Do you believe that granted our politicians the authority to FORCE American taxpayers to pay illegal foreigners to breed on our soil and fuck the place all up?

Yes I do, because (according to the OP article) that money going towards Trump's wall would be similarly classified as you just described.

Yes I do, because (according to the OP article) that money going towards Trump's wall would be similarly classified as you just described.

You got things twisted...you're confused bud.

I thought most of them have jobs and pay for your leftie SSMedicare benefits?
Don't tell me another info wars quote.
Why don't you read a grown up site?

Forum List

Back