CA libs want to legalize attempting to infect someone with HIV

No joke, these degenerates want it to be perfectly legal for someone who has HIV, to fully intend to infect someone else, but fails to successfully do it.

Why not legalize attempted murder?

Why do people vote for such mentally ill and sociopathic people who propose horrible things?

Calif. considers update to antiquated HIV laws
You`re worrying needlessly nova. Have your partners wear condoms and you`ll be okay.

No joke, these degenerates want it to be perfectly legal for someone who has HIV, to fully intend to infect someone else, but fails to successfully do it.

Why do people vote for such mentally ill and sociopathic people who propose horrible things?

why dont you wait until it actually gets passed?....considering is not passing....

why dont you wait until it actually gets passed?....considering is not passing....
So you'd be fine with a bill being proposed that sends muslims or gays to camps? FUck you, you hypocrite.

They will mostly infect only other fagots and fag symps.

I bid them God's Speed.

Don't worry, Uhhhhm ok so lets just wait and see if it does pass so it can then be too late, rather than be aware of it so it can be stopped from passing. Yeah typical liberal thinking lay down and take it first and forget fighting to stop it. and some wonder wtf is wrong with this Country.

So you'd be fine with a bill being proposed that sends muslims or gays to camps? FUck you, you hypocrite.
what the fuck does that have to do with the bill you are talking about?....and explain to me how i am a hypocrite?...and when you cant i will say fuck you asswipe...

liar

It's not a lie. Unlike you, I actually read up on it.

New California Bill Aims To Decriminalize HIV | Care2 Causes

Why are you so ashamed to admit that these are the kind of people you run with?

Libs constantly prove they value feelings much more than they value people's lives. These idiots run on the assumption that HIV won't mutate, that hte drugs will remain effective, and that nothing worse will come along as they continue to enable people to be sociopathic or irresponsible.

Do you grasp the meaning of "they will mostly infect only other fagots and fag symps?"
Of course I do, which was stated as a means of calming those who are not fags or fag symps.

Some conservative Protestants seem to think that if fags are screwing each other with unprotected sex that it will indirectly impact them somehow.

If you keep your dick in your pants, no, it wont.

Forum List

Back