Bye People

I too have decided to take leave from USMB. To me, the site has regressed to one of extremely offensive rhetoric that has diminished the core tenet of the site. Honest point-of-view, sharing knowledge, and respectful discourse are shunted by many. When members degraded one's service to their country, however intended, I find it abhorrent. Whatever is true, ones life story, holds deep significance to those willing share within this community. To undermine it leaves the challengers character in question. Ostensibly, I have found more honesty than deception here over the few years I've posted to the boards. I can't stand cowards that berate someone because of differing life experiences. To the courageous women of USMB, do NOT ever let someone call you, suggest you are, or think you were anyone less than what I know you to be. Much love.

I don't remember any of your posts....who are you?

I too have decided to take leave from USMB. To me, the site has regressed to one of extremely offensive rhetoric that has diminished the core tenet of the site. Honest point-of-view, sharing knowledge, and respectful discourse are shunted by many. When members degraded one's service to their country, however intended, I find it abhorrent. Whatever is true, ones life story, holds deep significance to those willing share within this community. To undermine it leaves the challengers character in question. Ostensibly, I have found more honesty than deception here over the few years I've posted to the boards. I can't stand cowards that berate someone because of differing life experiences. To the courageous women of USMB, do NOT ever let someone call you, suggest you are, or think you were anyone less than what I know you to be. Much love.

I don't remember any of your posts....who are you?

I hear they have medications for your condition.

View attachment $squirrel.bmp

You are a worthy poster techieny and I will miss you. I look forward to your return and plan to be here to welcome you with opened arms.

As far as your well-intentioned advice to us girls, -- do NOT ever let someone call you, suggest you are, or think you were anyone less than what I know you to be.-- goes, I want you not to be concerned as I personally, do not give anyone that kind of power. It is only what I think of myself that matters to me, and I like what I see from the inside, out. :D

Enjoy your respite sweetness, and hurry back,

AquaAthena*

01-31-2013, 10:38 AM

Last Activity: 02-01-2013 09:29 AM

Forum List

Back