Bye Bye Oil Price

nope
i would have been happy that the budget busting GOP finally actually tried to lower the deficit, which they have never done
You would have been happy to mob the white house and hang trump in effigy

I don't think they even care about the GOP. It's only Trump they care about.

Since 1980, the GOP has increased the debt ceiling and the debt more than the democrats have.

For the record, that's not going to make me vote democrat, because they spend too much too.
I think Biden is over $6 trillion already.
it is amazing how much you think you know about people. Wow. :dunno:

All the GOP traitors that are mad at $77 oil should be ashamed of themselves.

So much MAGA trash mad that the US is pumping record oil and gas and is the world's largest producer of both.

Bush and Trump were failed presidents, because their records were terrible and they exploded the deficit massively and failed miserably.

Republicans can't admit Biden has the US pumping record oil and gas, and oil market is only messed up because of Putin's war and corrupt Saudi Leader MBS's oil cuts. Both of whom are Trump backers or bribers.

Yeah, drill baby, drill! Fuck that "fossil fuels cause global warming" lie!

You need to get with Blindboo, cause he said Putin has nothing to do with it.
Frankly, I was comparing the current record oil production rate of 13.2 mbd by the US Oil patch to Putin's Russia oil production of less than 10 mbd.

But you knew that didn't you?

we need to do what Bill Clinton did in 1993 when he passed the deficit reduction act that cut spending and raised taxes on the ultra wealthy. No republican voted for that either.

The first thing that needs to happen is the fed needs to take a trillion $$$ out of the economy. The government needs to cut stupid spending. (Gay parades in Progue, opposition candidates in foreign countries, gender studies etc etc) And learn to live within their means without borrowing from the fed.
Then they can find the right amount of taxes to increase.

we need to do what Bill Clinton did in 1993 when he passed the deficit reduction act that cut spending and raised taxes on the ultra wealthy. No republican voted for that either.
Is that a “yes!”

Do you support reduced spending?

Frankly, I was comparing the current record oil production rate of 13.2 mbd by the US Oil patch to Putin's Russia oil production of less than 10 mbd.

But you knew that didn't you?
you implied Putin had no relationship with oil prices. I asked you.

of course, we need to cut out all the bullshit spending that Trump and the GOP had over in the 4 year sof failure
I have something in mind that you may not like

Its called the Penny Plan

Freeze spending and allow no automatic spending increases from year to year

Then cut spending 1% per year across the board, meaning EVERY program entitlement or not, till the budget is balanced

That divides the pain equally between left and right

And we did it all in spite of Quid Pro Joe. Amazing.
Despite the Covid bubble that decreased production. It was always just a matter of time before the oil patch climbed back up that mountain again. Biden's pause to review the last minute lease fire sale during Donnie Dangerously's lame duck period had little effect on production levels.

Forum List

Back