'By far the most dangerous situation I’ve ever been in’: Terrified liberal films restaurant patrons standing for ‘Star-Spangled Banner' being played

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Liberals have become so insane that they no longer share traditional values, as well as respect for the Rule of Law and The Constitution.

If you haven't read all the TikTok comments you should:

"so scary"
"dangerous situation"
" I would have been scared"
"dystopian like"

Scared?, because the Star Spangled Banner played and people stood up?

But they are not scared that antifa burns down cities and rainbow flags are being replaced in classrooms, not scared that censorship is on the rise, not scared that the Democrats want to centralize their bank accounts, if they have any!

Liberals have become so insane that they no longer share traditional values, as well as respect for the Rule of Law and The Constitution.

"so scary"
"dangerous situation"
"dystopian like"

But they are not scared that antifa burns down cities and rainbow flags are being replaced in classrooms, not scared that censorship is on the rise, not scared that the Democrats want to centralize their bank accounts, if they have any!

Lol, ta I would have giggled at Pavlovs little dogs but no would not have been scared. Talk about steeple. So easy to control and mumipulate just like your typical little Trumpster. Gotta admit I would have been tempted to make them all role over and play dead. Just a little conditioned response is all it takes.

I think they have watched too many Twi!ight Zone episodes. Maybe they were afraid the patriots were aliens who were going to take them all to planet Krypton right after they finished their ritual chant.

"so scary"
"dangerous situation"
"dystopian like"

The lunatics are running loose and their moon-god is Karl Marx. They's stand for a trans showing his junk to a Kindergartner while spitting on the American flag. They need to be hogtied and tossed to the hyenas.

"so scary"
"dangerous situation"
"dystopian like"

I went to see midget warrior wrestling this weekend and before it started they turned out the lights, a spotlight hit an American flag and they played the star spangled banner and everyone stood up with hand on heart.

It was the first time I'd been proud of that display and I had a touch of emotion. I think it's mostly because this is the first time in my life I'd not been around people with pride in America that I actually felt that lack of true Americans until I was surrounded by them. Kind of like how I take notice when I see a commercial with all white people in it, never did before until they all but disappeared and I see one again.

"so scary"
"dangerous situation"
"dystopian like"

If you wanted an example of a snowflake, you couldn't have picked a better one.

Forum List

Back