By All Means, Let the Savages In

Liberals have a magic America dust they just sprinkle on them and they change

Sounds like US foreign policy toward the middle east to me.
I will buy you a one way ticket to anywhere in the Middle East except Israel. What is the country of your choice?
You don't travel much do you?
Just got back from El Salvador yesterday, been to 19 nations so far. How about you?
Bullfuckingshit.
I am not close to getting tired of winning, and you obviously are not getting close to tired of losing.
IMG_5919.JPG

I will buy you a one way ticket to anywhere in the Middle East except Israel. What is the country of your choice?
Just got back from El Salvador yesterday, been to 19 nations so far. How about you?
Bullfuckingshit.
I am not close to getting tired of winning, and you obviously are not getting close to tired of losing.
View attachment 112452
Maybe the moonbat is tired of losing.

Bullfuckingshit.
View attachment 112452
You are correct. Proof positive that you know more about different cultures than anyone else. Well played.

Forum List

Back