By 2050 Over Half of America's Population Will Be Hispanic

Why hasn't Guno?

You do realize that embracing anti-white assholes like Guno destroys your progressive "development" credentials, right?
Anti white
Lol what a riot you are.
America is a melting pot. Soon we will all be so blended white will be a rarity. ....

Don't overdo it.
how am I overdoing it?

"The current growth rate of biracial families is three times faster than that of the rest of the population, according to a Pew study published Thursday."
In 1970, among babies living with two parents, only 1 percent had parents who were different races from each other. By 2013, that figure had risen to 10 percent."

"More white Americans are now dying than being born in a third of U.S. states, according to a study released Tuesday, which shows white deaths outpacing births in a record 17 states stretching from California to Maine."

"The study, by the University of New Hampshire, found natural decreases in the white population across 17 states in 2014, including Florida, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, which together comprise 38% of the U.S. population. That's a big shift from 2004 when only four states had more white deaths than births."

Report: US population is increasingly multiracial
More White People Are Dying Than Are Being Born in 17 States
This only destroys white guilt and white self-hatred more and more.

Soon accusing a white person of having "white privilege" will be like calling a black person a "******".
white self hatred is just a made up term for racists to justify to themselves why some humans are blind to skin color.
White self hatred is what white people who agree with Guno have.

You are rapidly becoming extinct.

Of course, because actually treating white people like human beings is radical these days...

And you assholes wonder why white nationalists are starting to win the culture war....
I do no judge or mistreat anyone based on their color. Period.
Which is why you are defending Guno, a notorious anti-white prick.
I find it much more probable you are one of the growing number of white men who feel threatened by the increasing equality among races.

:boohoo:

BINGO.jpg
Keeping running from progress, degenerate.

You are most certainly losing the war for white people's minds.

:eek:
032b597eb41657b966208ee4d3cd6de004e3349d45ca060d73257d0fee2fabd0.jpg

A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

being bilingual is extremely important. Start them young, kids should be learning spanish in preK and kindergarten. My children are bilingual. I am a polyglot -English, Italian, Spanish, French.

Start them young is right. Mandarin is actually the most widely spoken language in the world. My grandchildren are currently learning that language.

Anti white
Lol what a riot you are.
America is a melting pot. Soon we will all be so blended white will be a rarity. ....

Don't overdo it.
how am I overdoing it?

"The current growth rate of biracial families is three times faster than that of the rest of the population, according to a Pew study published Thursday."
In 1970, among babies living with two parents, only 1 percent had parents who were different races from each other. By 2013, that figure had risen to 10 percent."

"More white Americans are now dying than being born in a third of U.S. states, according to a study released Tuesday, which shows white deaths outpacing births in a record 17 states stretching from California to Maine."

"The study, by the University of New Hampshire, found natural decreases in the white population across 17 states in 2014, including Florida, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, which together comprise 38% of the U.S. population. That's a big shift from 2004 when only four states had more white deaths than births."

Soon accusing a white person of having "white privilege" will be like calling a black person a "******".
white self hatred is just a made up term for racists to justify to themselves why some humans are blind to skin color.

America is not the same country that your great grandparents knew. It's called "change".

I do no judge or mistreat anyone based on their color. Period.
Which is why you are defending Guno, a notorious anti-white prick.
I find it much more probable you are one of the growing number of white men who feel threatened by the increasing equality among races.

:boohoo:

BINGO.jpg
Keeping running from progress, degenerate.

You are most certainly losing the war for white people's minds.

:eek:
032b597eb41657b966208ee4d3cd6de004e3349d45ca060d73257d0fee2fabd0.jpg
What makes you think whites don't have a right to worry about becoming a minority in every country in the world?

Do you think non-whites are inherently morally superior or something?

#memerekt

Don't overdo it.
how am I overdoing it?

America is not the same country that your great grandparents knew. It's called "change".

It is the same, because change is America's constant.

Don't overdo it.
how am I overdoing it?

America isn't even remotely the same country it was 10 years ago.

You are not going to like how white Americans react to that fact.

how am I overdoing it?

Stupidity and ignorance is your constant.

America is no different than Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe in the retarded "change" it embraces.

A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

being bilingual is extremely important. Start them young, kids should be learning spanish in preK and kindergarten. My children are bilingual. I am a polyglot -English, Italian, Spanish, French.

Start them young is right. Mandarin is actually the most widely spoken language in the world. My grandchildren are currently learning that language.

Actually English is far and away the most spoken language, and that is with China having almost 2 billion citizens in its borders alone.

English is a much easier language to learn, and that is why it will always dominate.

how am I overdoing it?

I have not lived my life with any concern over what white Americans "react to".

And I am not about to start doing so.

Of course you don't, you are ancient.

You still aren't going to like it when Democrats and their allies are properly punished.

America is no different than Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe in the retarded "change" it embraces.

That is not true. Have you been to any of those countries? Or have you just visited some websites from the confines of Kentucky?

You still aren't going to like it when Democrats and their allies are properly punished.

I am not a Democrat, little guy. But just out of curiosity, what is your definition of "properly punished"?

That is not true. Have you been to any of those countries? Or have you just visited some websites from the confines of Kentucky?

I am not a Democrat, little guy. But just out of curiosity, what is your definition of "properly punished"?
Do you realize how stupid your first question was? How is seeing recent shots of the streets of Berlin from the Internet any different from experiencing it first-hand and telling you about it after the fact?

If I went to Germany right now I would be arrested for attempted to kill Merkel, various German and EU media personalities and the Antifa retards I would undoubtedly bump into along the way for destroying the country that my great-grandparents(on my grandmother's side) assumed they could always come back to if America didn't work out.

As for what I meant about being "properly punished", you need only look to Antifa's favorite slogan and reverse it.

"Good night left side".

.....How is seeing recent shots of the streets of Berlin from the Internet any different from experiencing it first-hand and telling you about it after the fact?

= you are talking out your ass and you know it.

:lol: busted

Do you realize how stupid your first question was? How is seeing recent shots of the streets of Berlin from the Internet any different from experiencing it first-hand and telling you about it after the fact?

If I went to Germany right now I would be arrested for attempted to kill Merkel, various German and EU media personalities and the Antifa retards I would undoubtedly bump into along the way .....

No you wouldn't, big mouth. Stop blustering, it's pathetic.

If I went to Germany right now I would be arrested for attempted to kill Merkel, various German and EU media personalities and the Antifa retards I would undoubtedly bump into along the way for destroying the country that my great-grandparents(on my grandmother's side) assumed they could always come back to if America didn't work out.

As for what I meant about being "properly punished", you need only look to Antifa's favorite slogan and reverse it.

"Good night left side".

Do you realize how stupid YOU sound to state that seeing a screen shot of somewhere versus actually experiencing it by being present is no different? Experiencing people and the culture of anywhere in the world is what differentiates one destination from another.

If I had assumed what any given location of all of the places that I have visited was like based on what I saw on the internet as opposed to actually being there and experiencing first hand what it was like, I would be a myopic, tunnel visioned dunce like you.

Afraid to visit Germany because you would be "killed"?

It must be a sad existence to be as young, embittered, ignorant and paranoid as you are.

Last edited:

.....How is seeing recent shots of the streets of Berlin from the Internet any different from experiencing it first-hand and telling you about it after the fact?

= you are talking out your ass and you know it.

:lol: busted
You are pathetic.

Now we know you're not an American.

English is a much easier language to learn, ....

:lol: what ignorant nonsense.

If I went to Germany right now I would be arrested for attempted to kill Merkel, various German and EU media personalities and the Antifa retards I would undoubtedly bump into along the way .....

No you wouldn't, big mouth. Stop blustering, it's pathetic.
You don't know anything about me, dumbass.

I barely even hold back in my daily life anymore, and I used to be a very passive person offline because that was my true personality.

Seeing the destruction of Europe first-hand would absolutely cause me to attack all of those that I know are directly causing it.

God help any Antifa prick that ever crosses path with me, especially if I see them in Europe.

Forum List

Back