But Desantis?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
The left lost their shit over illegals arriving at Martha's Vineyard but how will they react to this? The hypocrisy is glaring

Unaccompanied minors flown from border to small NY town: 'Never seen anything like this before'

The left lost their shit over illegals arriving at Martha's Vineyard but how will they react to this? The hypocrisy is glaring

Unaccompanied minors flown from border to small NY town: 'Never seen anything like this before'

Joe Biden is the most prolific human trafficker on earth.

I will bet that town went Republican in 2021, or is neck and neck with Democrats. Democrats have been seeding Republican districts with criminal illegal verrmin and faux 'refugees' since Obama's first month in office. They target counties and cities with narrow margins between the Parties.

Meh, better NY than Virginia.
In the long term, it won't matter where they arrive. The entire concept of being an American is being destroyed. Some of these people may truly desire to be Americans but FAR TOO many proudly display their allegiance to the nation they fled. THOSE types are being seeded all over the country as a means of changing America and weakening her, permanently. I HATE FECKING DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS AND THOSE WHO VOTE FOR THEM...

We will Cloward-Piven dat ass until you sanctuary yankee fucks beg for a $30 billion wall.

Suck that Texas dick, bitches!!!

Dems don't care about such things. They are inhuman.

Listen, and understand. That terminator dem is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Which is why these shits must be destroyed.

In the long term, it won't matter where they arrive. The entire concept of being an American is being destroyed. Some of these people may truly desire to be Americans but FAR TOO many proudly display their allegiance to the nation they fled. THOSE types are being seeded all over the country as a means of changing America and weakening her, permanently. I HATE FECKING DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS AND THOSE WHO VOTE FOR THEM...
Hey that just means the cost of my upcoming fall landscaping project just got cheaper. ;)

Gotta make hay while the sun shines.

That and it's better than Haitians or Ricans....They are not worth a shit for anything.

Is it true that Joey secretly flew up to see them??

Forum List

Back