Business Expert Warns Of Elon Musk's Ties To China, As Twitter Loses Billions in Ad Revenue

haha The New Republic? i thought after ties to KGB agents and a history of making up stories that propaganda wasn’t around…i guess there are still some cultist out there still willing to click on a headline
haha, way to just make shit up as usual!
In its current incarnation, The New Republic has been unambiguously to the political left and is often critical of the Democratic Party establishment and strongly in favor of universal health care.
Now, specifically, which part do you have an issue with and why?

haha, way to just make shit up as usual!

Now, specifically, which part do you have an issue with and why?
i made nothing up. it’s all 100 percent true…that’s why i am amazed anyone would read it let alone use it as a. source

It has only been a few days and Elon Musk's Twitter is already going downhill fast
Kinda like Obumma's Solyndra? Except it is Musk's company to piss away if he so chooses and there ain't a thing you can do about it, unlike Solyndra where the Useless Negro piddled away billions of our taxpayer money on in another leftwing money laundering gig.

indicated CNN on Sunday afternoon.
Hey! They had a viewer! :mm:

Among his first public moves on the platform was tweeting out a conspiracy theory from a known-fake news website.
Just think: if you seditious jackholes had run Twitter even remotely balanced and fair, Musk wouldn't own Twitter now tearing the livin' SHIT out of it firing all you a-holes! :laughing0301:

Happy job hunting.

I hear Walmart is hiring Christmas Elves for the holiday. :71:

Seems to anyone who thinks......

If the Conservative Right had any fortitude they would immediately and collectively STOP ALL Patronage of ANY
company who cancelled their advertising simply because they no longer control the propaganda narrative on Twitter.

Seriously.

I mean, if you can't even do this.....you deserve to be violated in every way imaginable, ruthlessly.

Defending taxpayer funded billionaires and then complaining about spending..............................
Who's green policies fund electric cars? Certainly not the GOP, so what are you even talking about?

Forum List

Back