Bus Companies Must Continue to Allow Searches

Do you know what a kiloton is? This is a fucking firecracker dumbass! It is 10-20 TONS of yield.
When did you ever stop being a Complete Fucking Dick Head? Never. Ever. 10-20TONS of Dick Head yield.

BOOM! Go chase that shit, Beotch!

You stupid MF! A kiloton is 1000 tons. When you get to middle school, your teacher will explain the difference. I despise miserable shits like you and Bush92 who talk out of their ass!

I was a Navy nuclear weapons officer. I used to serve on a boomer and a nuclear capable guided missile cruiser. Your Google is as worthless as teats on a boar hog or trying to get an educated answer out of most USMB retards!
Dayum! U Mad Bro?

Yeah Stupid MFs would make anyone mad!

Actually, no. Drink a beer. Get high.

They lough You. They hate you.

And who is going to pay your SS and Medicare?

They "lough me"?

What, the judicial review you commies try to use every time you don't get your way.

No, the judicial review in Article III. Which you didn't find. Because it isn't there.
nerd.gif

I just love your commie hypocrisy, you run to the courts when you think it will benefit you and cry when things don't go your way. Grow up asshole.

How am I the commie all a sudden? I'm a rather strict constitutionalist. And I'm confident that my posting record consistently reflects that.
thinking.gif

Why do you hate freedom in America? Or is it just that you don't understand it, perhaps?

Last edited:
Greyhound to stop allowing Border Patrol agents to conduct immigration checks on buses without warrant
Let's get real. Terrorist attack planning is all about coming from our southern border. OK Democrat's let them smuggle a nuke across our southern border and blow up a city. Bloods on your hands. Nuke device is size of a fucking grapefruit. Can come into our country in a gym bag and be left in a bus terminal. Idiots.

A nuke device is the size of a fucking grapefruit? Please go somewhere and play with your private parts while the educated adults discuss the topic.

A grapefruit? You are a fucking moron!
This is 1960's technology. Print a PDF copy. Roll it up...insert.
W54 Special Atomic Demolition Munition (SADM)
Hey...BTW...we put a man on the moon. You do know that don't you?

Do you know what a kiloton is? This is a fucking firecracker dumbass! It is 10-20 TONS of yield.

Still more than enough to take down a building, or a bridge.
That's exactly right and if you have two, three, or four of them in a downtown area of of a major city your talking massive casualties and radioactive fallout. If that happens down near Wall Street what going to happen to global markets when you can't go downtown to run the stock exchange because of radioactive dust?

So now we are up to three or four of them? How fucked up is your brain?

What, the judicial review you commies try to use every time you don't get your way.

No, the judicial review in Article III. Which you didnlt find. Because it isn't there.
nerd.gif

I just love your commie hypocrisy, you run to the courts when you think it will benefit you and cry when things don't go your way. Grow up asshole.

How am I the commie all a sudden? I'm a rather strict constitutionalist. And I'm confident that my posting record consistently reflects that.
thinking.gif

Why do you hate freedom in America? Or is it just that you don't understand it, perhaps?
The rules and laws have been used against the system built. And new ones added. So security usurps the freedoms with the help of those who weakened the system that set it up. So checking for an illegal is a loss of freedoms for everyone else and the Prog jumps on that. Soon enough though like the airports, there will be a TSA variant checking us all out on a bus. To a Prog, that is okay.

No, the judicial review in Article III. Which you didnlt find. Because it isn't there.
nerd.gif

thinking.gif

The rules and laws have been used against the system built. And new ones added. So security usurps the freedoms with the help of those who weakened the system that set it up. So checking for an illegal is a loss of freedoms for everyone else and the Prog jumps on that. Soon enough though like the airports, there will be a TSA variant checking us all out on a bus. To a Prog, that is okay.

Originally. the TSA was intended for buses, trains,, cruises, etc.

Name the terrorist who crossed the southern border in a Greyhound bus

I don't recall the number of ICE agents currently employed, but I think it has tripled. At least.

As I'd mentioned previously, 2/3 of the U.S. population live in that 100 mile zone. State Republics like Delaware, Florida and a couple others are completely within that territory 100 mile area now under occupation by the Federal Republic and its henchmen. Clearly it's war on us!

The Founders warned us about standing armies.

Last edited:
Greyhound to stop allowing Border Patrol agents to conduct immigration checks on buses without warrant
Let's get real. Terrorist attack planning is all about coming from our southern border. OK Democrat's let them smuggle a nuke across our southern border and blow up a city. Bloods on your hands. Nuke device is size of a fucking grapefruit. Can come into our country in a gym bag and be left in a bus terminal. Idiots.

A nuke device is the size of a fucking grapefruit? Please go somewhere and play with your private parts while the educated adults discuss the topic.

A grapefruit? You are a fucking moron!

Just a little bigger than a grapefruit.

The “Davy Crockett” was a portable 50-lb. nuclear weapon deployed to the U.S. Army in West Germany during the 1960s. It could be fired by a three-man team.
Thanks Hoss,
This was back in the 1960's. Since then we have miniaturized even more and now nuclear devices can be measured in inches.

No, there is no nuclear device that is less than a foot, and weighs less than 400 pounds.
And only the US can even make them that small.
The rest of the world can't make them less than 5' and 1000 pounds.

But that is silly anyway.
The obvious way to sneak a nuclear device into the country is in a ship.
You could just crate it as agricultural equipment.
People sneak cars in that way all the time.

FYI an 8 inch artillery piece fires a nuclear round and it's much less than 400 lbs.

1. 01 8 inch M753 Nuclear Projectile, M422 Nuclear Projectile
    www.williammaloney.com/.../pages/01_8inchM753NuclearProjectileM422NuclearProjectile.htm
    M110 8 inch self propelled howitzer Entered Service: 1981 Unit Cost: $ 8 Inch M422 Projectile Specifications: Length: 37 inches Diameter: 8 inches Weight: 243lbs Warhead: Gun type NuclearYeild: Selectable from 5 to 40 kilotons Range: 9 miles Lethality: Armament: M110 8 inch self propelled howitzer Entered Service: 1957 Unit Cost: $

No, the judicial review in Article III. Which you didn't find. Because it isn't there.
nerd.gif

thinking.gif

Why do you hate law and order? The Constitution gives the feds every right to inspect commercial vehicles engaged in interstate commerce and our immigration laws, which are constitutional, gives the feds the right to check the status of anyone within 100 miles of the border. Neither are unconstitutional searches.

Ve must zee your papers!
I can see how serious you are about national security. Not surprised. As a Marxist you hate the United States and our people.
Isn't it interesting how those so-called Americans who are so adamant about their 2nd Amendment rights are so eager for us to give up all our other rights?
You have no right to enter the country illegally.

Nor does the government have a right to enact a search without a warrant.

Name the terrorist who crossed the southern border in a Greyhound bus

I don't recall the number of ICE agents currently employed, but I think it has tripled. At least.

As I'd mentioned previously, 2/3 of the U.S. population live in that 100 mile zone. State Republics like Delaware, Florida and a couple others are completely within that territory 100 mile area now under occupation by the Federal Republic and its henchmen. Clearly it's war on us!

The Founders warned us about standing armies.

I guess you don't understand the difference between ICE and CBP or what their missions are. You might want to read up on it.

When did you ever stop being a Complete Fucking Dick Head? Never. Ever. 10-20TONS of Dick Head yield.

BOOM! Go chase that shit, Beotch!

You stupid MF! A kiloton is 1000 tons. When you get to middle school, your teacher will explain the difference. I despise miserable shits like you and Bush92 who talk out of their ass!

I was a Navy nuclear weapons officer. I used to serve on a boomer and a nuclear capable guided missile cruiser. Your Google is as worthless as teats on a boar hog or trying to get an educated answer out of most USMB retards!
Dayum! U Mad Bro?

Yeah Stupid MFs would make anyone mad!

Actually, no. Drink a beer. Get high.

They lough You. They hate you.

And who is going to pay your SS and Medicare?

They "lough me"?
loath
/lōTH,lōT͟H/
adjective
adjective: loth
  1. reluctant; unwilling.
    "I was loath to leave"
Spelling error and here is the definition.

Forum List

Back