Burrito Vending Machine

Jughead

VIP Member
Oct 24, 2013
Hamburger Central
It is probably not the best burrito, but it will do for a snack when short on time. Would be good if it's available elsewhere across the country.

The world's first burrito vending machine has debuted at a gas station in Los Angeles, and people love it.

The "Burrito Box" offers five different burritos, all for $3, that you can select from a touch-screen menu. The varieties include Chorizo Sausage, Roasted Potato, Uncured Bacon, Free-Range Chicken and Shredded Beef.

You can also add a side of Daisy sour cream for 50 cents, Tabasco for 65 cents or Wholly Guacamole for 75 cents. The website says the ingredients are 100% natural with no hormones or antibiotics.

Once a selection has been made, the machine shows you all the nutrition and ingredient information, according to Los Angeles Times reporter Jenn Harris, who tested out the Burrito Box this week.

Burrito Box Vending Machine - Business Insider

Looks like the burrito vending machine has spread out. It is now available at a College Campus.

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — The University of Southern California is the newest owner of the famed Burritobox.

The school is the first collegiate campus in the nation to have the vending machine on campus after it opened for business and late-night snacks at 12 a.m.

USC First College In U.S. To Launch Burritobox On Campus « CBS Los Angeles

I get breakfast ones with egg and sausage from the grocery store that come in a box and just microwave them if I am hungry.

I get breakfast ones with egg and sausage from the grocery store that come in a box and just microwave them if I am hungry.
The frozen ones from the grocery store are probably better quality than the ones in the vending machines. Not sure how often they restock the vending machines, or how fresh the food is. Still, if I were hungry, and all I had was a vending machine, and I had a choice between a candy bar or a burrito, I'd pick the burrito hands down.

The frozen ones from the grocery store are probably better quality than the ones in the vending machines. Not sure how often they restock the vending machines, or how fresh the food is. Still, if I were hungry, and all I had was a vending machine, and I had a choice between a candy bar or a burrito, I'd pick the burrito hands down.

I have a box of 4 individually wrapped burritos. They are made by El Monterey and they are Egg and Sausage Burritos. The wrap is kind of tasteless but the rest is okay when I'm hungry. There is another brand with bacon but it is spicy and I just don't like spicy and the bacon doesn't reheat as well as I would like it. We have a microwave at work that cooks in half the time as our home microwave as I suppose it is a higher wattage. I cook mine at work for one minute and eleven seconds whereas the directions says I should microwave it for 1 minute and 30 seconds for a 1,100 watt microwave.

Forum List

Back