Buried in Kushner book: Trump pranked Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard by saying John Bolton was just fired because he wanted to invade Mexico

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Buried in Jared Kushner's book: Trump in Sept 2019 pranked Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard during an Oval Office meeting on migration by saying his just-fired National Security Advisor, John Bolton, was fired because HE WANTED TO INVADE MEXICO

Buried in Jared Kushner's book: Trump in Sept 2019 pranked Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard during an Oval Office meeting on migration by saying his just-fired National Security Advisor, John Bolton, was fired because HE WANTED TO INVADE MEXICO

It takes the maturity of a 12 year old to appreciate such sophistry.

Bolton Says Trump Took Away His Security Detail Right After He Resigned​

John Bolton — ex-President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser who was allegedly the target of a murder-for-hire plot — said on Thursday that his former boss yanked away his Security Security detail soon after the then-official resigned in Sept. 2019.

“The day I resigned, President Trump cut off my Secret Service,” Bolton told MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell. “In fact, within hours after I submitted my letter, they were pulling the bells and whistles off my house, and so on.”

“Is that normal?” Mitchell asked.

“No, it’s not normal,” Bolton replied.

“Well, it’s normal for Donald Trump,” he added. “But not normal for the institution.”

Vindictive much?

Forum List

Back