"Building What": Geraldo At Large

You call people names and insult them and you want them to do something for you afterwards? I am not here to entertain you, or appease you, and write you an essay. You believe your government is a benevolent entity, I don't, and succumbing to your demands is the last thing anybody should do. Your cavalier attitude about the nations troubles and disdain towards those that care about it don't demand any respect.

No, I don't want you to do anything. I get a remarkable amount of entertainment watching twoofers sling shit all over the place and none of it sticks; ever. Simply goading a dumb animal into acting like a dumb animal. And you oblige always.

You don't give a fuck about anything otherwise you'd be actually doing something other than sitting on the internet doing your "activism". It's funny, totally unproductive, and really, really lame.

Please feel free to keep on posting; they're cul-de-sacs of moronic behavior...

[paraphrase]You deride alternate theories...
Yet you're too chicken shit to provide a single alternate theory about the events of that day. In layman's terms, you're what is called a pussy.

Sorry but it's true.

You keep begging me for an essay

No, I don't want you to do anything. I get a remarkable amount of entertainment watching twoofers sling shit all over the place and none of it sticks; ever. Simply goading a dumb animal into acting like a dumb animal. And you oblige always.
You apparently can't read. Which is fine because you sure as shit can't reason. 9 years, no progress. Might be time to change your tactics loser-boy. How's Jess?

lol...here is the building in the background standing solid no visible fire...but seconds later it dust and we have a reporter telling us some unnamed agents have determined this "rare phenomena" is about to occur and secs later it does and as far as the sound goes there is virtually no background noise not even that of a falling building and very minimal sound of response from people in the area....this is what you call proof of the NIST theory ??
There were people in and around wtc 7 that heard explosions, but some people are scared and prefer not to believe them and continue to trust they are being told the truth by a system that has been caught lying to them countless times in the past. They want to believe the outrageous conspiracy theory about box cutters, and pilots that couldn't fly etc.. that was told to them, it comforts them like an infant in its mothers arms sucking her breast, so be it. .
Other objective thinking people would deem those that were there, and those that have higher credentials that initiated the alternative scenarios, as viable credible sources, instead of the fools who scream profanities when they are stone cold busted distorting and spreading false information, then are made to apologize like a child for actions that most 1st graders know is unacceptable.
So let's see..... you have some that claim they heard explosions. You have others that claim not to. So you have a conflict. In these cases, you turn to the evidence. We have audio recordings that SHOW NO EXPLOSIONS GOING ON PRIOR TO OR DURING THE COLLAPSE. Do you lying truthtards accept that? No. Why? It doesn't show you what you want to see. Now, if that video had explosions in it, you would be touting it's praises as proof you were right. I know it. You know it. Everyone else knows it. And you know what? You would be right. It WOULD be evidence. You fucking liars would FINALLY have something to hang your hat on. But it doesn't. So you're stuck denying yet more evidence with no excuse.

Truthtards are such a fucking joke. Not even a funny one either.

I suggest not giving Patriot911FreedomFries too much attention. He doesn't deserve it.

Tempussy is still upset his favorite theory isn't supported by the facts. :lol: He is such a sore loser!

This guy is like the bully in junior high that was actually just a sad kid desperate for attention. I suggest, however, that you try to speak with your family about your emotional issues. A public internet forum isn't the medium to express your deeply-seeded, social psychoses. We've already established you don't deal with facts. Posting a video and guessing how many blocks someone is from a building isn't a fact. Saying only the northwest corner of WTC 7 fell at free fall speed is not a fact.

You've been given the arguments. They haven't changed. You simply aren't refuting them. Your response to WTC 7's stage of free fall was that "your precious columns were already gone," apparently implying that WTC 7 was an empty shell when the roofline came down. You even used a video showing the northeast penthouse, but forgot there were other rooftop structures. So that claim was shot down. WTC 7 fell at free fall for a significant duration of its collapse. Any measurable period of free fall would be extremely uncharacteristic for a building which had allegedly collapsed due to fire. Steel offers a minimum amount of resistance in its failure unless it is cut. There you have it.

And right on time is tempussy's pathetic attempt at trying to appear sane. Too little too late. You can't address the video either. Nor can you address any of the other facts that prove there were no explosives.

So all we have is a lying truthtard who pretends that HIS way is the ONLY way regardless of the facts and evidence at hand. :lol: Whatever, tempussy. You're nothing but a piece of shit hack and all you do is prove it with every post. :lol:

lol...here is the building in the background standing solid no visible fire...but seconds later it dust and we have a reporter telling us some unnamed agents have determined this "rare phenomena" is about to occur and secs later it does and as far as the sound goes there is virtually no background noise not even that of a falling building and very minimal sound of response from people in the area....this is what you call proof of the NIST theory ??
There were people in and around wtc 7 that heard explosions, but some people are scared and prefer not to believe them and continue to trust they are being told the truth by a system that has been caught lying to them countless times in the past. They want to believe the outrageous conspiracy theory about box cutters, and pilots that couldn't fly etc.. that was told to them, it comforts them like an infant in its mothers arms sucking her breast, so be it. .
Other objective thinking people would deem those that were there, and those that have higher credentials that initiated the alternative scenarios, as viable credible sources, instead of the fools who scream profanities when they are stone cold busted distorting and spreading false information, then are made to apologize like a child for actions that most 1st graders know is unacceptable.
So let's see..... you have some that claim they heard explosions. You have others that claim not to. So you have a conflict. In these cases, you turn to the evidence. We have audio recordings that SHOW NO EXPLOSIONS GOING ON PRIOR TO OR DURING THE COLLAPSE. Do you lying truthtards accept that? No. Why? It doesn't show you what you want to see. Now, if that video had explosions in it, you would be touting it's praises as proof you were right. I know it. You know it. Everyone else knows it. And you know what? You would be right. It WOULD be evidence. You fucking liars would FINALLY have something to hang your hat on. But it doesn't. So you're stuck denying yet more evidence with no excuse.

THERE ARE SEVERAL REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS JUST PRIOR TO COLLAPSE

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STbD9XMCOho[/ame]

THERE ARE SEVERAL REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS JUST PRIOR TO COLLAPSE

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STbD9XMCOho[/ame]

So you're going to believe some truthtard loser who is obviously lying over audio recordings where you can hear with your own ears there were no large explosions. Wow. I realize truthtards are living in a fantasy world, but this total denial is just astounding even for them!

So you're going to believe some truthtard loser who is obviously lying over audio recordings where you can hear with your own ears there were no large explosions. Wow. I realize truthtards are living in a fantasy world, but this total denial is just astounding even for them!

I like how you think videos that lack explosions are evidence there were no explosives, but videos that clearly show massive explosions, in your book, mean nothing.

And Kevin McPadden is a 9/11 first responder. Who the fuck are you, redneck?

And right on time is tempussy's pathetic attempt at trying to appear sane. Too little too late. You can't address the video either. Nor can you address any of the other facts that prove there were no explosives.

So all we have is a lying truthtard who pretends that HIS way is the ONLY way regardless of the facts and evidence at hand. :lol: Whatever, tempussy. You're nothing but a piece of shit hack and all you do is prove it with every post. :lol:

So what happened with your video showing that everything on the roof was gone by the time WTC 7's roofline began falling? That didn't work out too well for you did it? Turns out WTC 7 wasn't just an empty shell when the roofline began collapsing. So you were wrong, again.

so let's see..... You have some that claim they heard explosions. You have others that claim not to. So you have a conflict. In these cases, you turn to the evidence. We have audio recordings that show no explosions going on prior to or during the collapse. Do you lying truthtards accept that? No. Why? It doesn't show you what you want to see. Now, if that video had explosions in it, you would be touting it's praises as proof you were right. I know it. You know it. Everyone else knows it. And you know what? You would be right. It would be evidence. You fucking liars would finally have something to hang your hat on. But it doesn't. So you're stuck denying yet more evidence with no excuse.

there are several reports of explosions just prior to collapse

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stbd9xmcoho[/ame]

so you're going to believe some truthtard loser who is obviously lying over audio recordings where you can hear with your own ears there were no large explosions. Wow. I realize truthtards are living in a fantasy world, but this total denial is just astounding even for them!

my own ears ??...video tape released by controlled media and nist is not...my own ears...what world do you live in ?

I like how you think videos that lack explosions are evidence there were no explosives, but videos that clearly show massive explosions, in your book, mean nothing.
What videos would those be? And if they show "massive explosions" IN YOUR OPINION, well that is just fucking useless as you are a clear and proven liar of epic proportions. You need actual proof to back up your claims because your word isn't worth shit.

tempesta29 said:
And Kevin McPadden is a 9/11 first responder. Who the fuck are you, redneck?
Kevin McPadden is a fucking liar. As for me, I'm just the guy exposing all your truthtard bullshit for what it is. I realize you cannot handle that or respond to that, which is hilarious, but I am not going to stop. Sucks to be you, but them's the breaks. It is always better to side with the truth instead of lying your ass off about every little thing.

So have you come up with a good excuse for the video where you can neither hear any kind of explosion and clearly nobody else is startled by the sound of an explosion? Come on. It is YOUR claim there HAD to be explosives because there is no other explanation. So come on. Man up, ya dickless wonder! Or you going to run away again and pretend the video doesn't exist.

there are several reports of explosions just prior to collapse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stbd9xmcoho

so you're going to believe some truthtard loser who is obviously lying over audio recordings where you can hear with your own ears there were no large explosions. Wow. I realize truthtards are living in a fantasy world, but this total denial is just astounding even for them!

my own ears ??...video tape released by controlled media and nist is not...my own ears...what world do you live in ?

:lol: Why am I not surprised a piece of shit like you would once again deny evidence simply because it doesn't show you what you want to see. :lol: You fuckers are so transparent it isn't even funny anymore!

Go ahead and keep denying the obvious truth. It only hurts your own credibility.... if you actually had any left. Anyone coming along and watching your bullshit antics of denial will quickly come to the correct conclusion that you and the rest of the truthtards are only talking out of your ass and are traitors to the US, not patriots like you falsely claim.

So what happened with your video showing that everything on the roof was gone by the time WTC 7's roofline began falling? That didn't work out too well for you did it? Turns out WTC 7 wasn't just an empty shell when the roofline began collapsing. So you were wrong, again.
Sort of like a human beings skull disintegrating from the inside, in front of you, but you wouldn't see their eyebrows descend to their chin? No outwardly appearance of something unnatural going on? Is this sorta what he is implying to you? :razz:

Sort of like a human beings skull disintegrating from the inside, in front of you, but you wouldn't see their eyebrows descend to their chin? No outwardly appearance of something unnatural going on? Is this sorta what he is implying to you? :razz:
:razz:

Instead of making us suffer 13+ minutes of a truthtard with the personality of a damp rag, why don't you tell us what point you are attempting, and in all likelihood failing, to make.

So a person's personality determines whether physics exist or if nanothermite was found? Why do we need to tell you what point is being made? You have eyeballs (that you dont like to use) watch the video, and rebuttal. It's the least you could do, especially for your reputation. Don't you respect yourself more than to talk about things you know nothing about? It's like your hobby.

Instead of making us suffer 13+ minutes of a truthtard with the personality of a damp rag, why don't you tell us what point you are attempting, and in all likelihood failing, to make.

It's the least you could do, especially for your reputation. .

His reputation is that he could be town mayor.
Yours is that of a worthless troll.

100% correct on both counts.

Your reputation as CreativeSchemes is about as bad. You have that effect on people, you're widely hated by everyone. Its the one thing that we all agree on.

It's the least you could do, especially for your reputation. .

His reputation is that he could be town mayor.
Yours is that of a worthless troll.

100% correct on both counts.

Your reputation as CreativeSchemes is about as bad. You have that effect on people, you're widely hated by everyone. Its the one thing that we all agree on.

my sources tell me it is actually you that is hated we all agree

What videos would those be? And if they show "massive explosions" IN YOUR OPINION, well that is just fucking useless as you are a clear and proven liar of epic proportions. You need actual proof to back up your claims because your word isn't worth shit.

Kevin McPadden is a fucking liar. As for me, I'm just the guy exposing all your truthtard bullshit for what it is. I realize you cannot handle that or respond to that, which is hilarious, but I am not going to stop. Sucks to be you, but them's the breaks. It is always better to side with the truth instead of lying your ass off about every little thing.

So have you come up with a good excuse for the video where you can neither hear any kind of explosion and clearly nobody else is startled by the sound of an explosion? Come on. It is YOUR claim there HAD to be explosives because there is no other explanation. So come on. Man up, ya dickless wonder! Or you going to run away again and pretend the video doesn't exist.

Yawn............

So a person's personality determines whether physics exist or if nanothermite was found? Why do we need to tell you what point is being made? You have eyeballs (that you dont like to use) watch the video, and rebuttal. It's the least you could do, especially for your reputation. Don't you respect yourself more than to talk about things you know nothing about? It's like your hobby.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You shitheads can't watch that crap either. :lol:

Forum List

Back