"Building What": Geraldo At Large

:lol: Well, if you weren't such a piece of shit, I wouldn't have to bother to call you a piece of shit, would I.
There you go again, I guess being the way you are is a result of some deep seeded trauma or something, it comes natural to you and it must be very sad to go through life thinking that swearing and calling people names while hiding behind a monitor makes you a real man.
:lol: Threats over the internet are about as real a man as you will ever be. Must suck to be so impotent.

Mr. Jones said:
You still don't want to comprehend that it is the people like yourself who are using the deaths of our citizens to help push an agenda detrimental to the USA SANCTIONED BY THE VERY PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR DEATHS.
And what evidence do you have to back this up? Not claims from your pathetic truthtard sites. I want REAL HARD EVIDENCE before I believe your claims. Why? If true, they are patriotic. If false, they are treasonous. So pardon me if I don't just take a royal piece of shit like you at your word because your word isn't worth dick.

Mr. Jones said:
Allegiance should be to the nation, and its constitution, not to a government that is making slaves of us all.
I absolutely agree. Unlike you, I want real evidence before I start trying to get people to commit treason against this country by rising up against the government for a crime Al Qaeda committed. I realize this simple concept is FAR beyond your non existant mental capabilities. Try going to a semi-intelligent to intelligent adult and ask them what evidence means, why it is important, and why you shouldn't call for revolution because of an act without evidence the party committed the act.

Mr. Jones said:
As Thomas Jefferson said" When the government fears the people there is liberty, but when the people fear the government, there is tyranny" And you support tyrannical behavior by your government.
Another bullshit lie by you because you have nothing else. PATHETIC! All you have left is lies and pithy statements. A shame you have no evidence to back up your bullshit.

Mr. Jones said:
You even suggest people shouldn't speak out against it by expressing their different views on subjects like 9-11, by calling then enemy sympathizers.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with expressing ideas or asking questions. When you push your bullshit as fact and claim anyone who doesn't believe it is helping the tyrannical government while letting those the evidence shows were responsible for 9/11 off the hook, then yes. You are indeed enemy sympathizers. Unfortunately for you pathetic douchebags, even Al Qaeda doesn't want you.

Mr. Jones said:
You really should not be involved in politics, even at a low level you have no clue. But you have the right to say and believe what you want according to rights given to Americans. On the other hand, you are not willing to reciprocate those rights to others, and respect their rights.
So where have I told ANYONE to shut up? :lol: More bullshit lies from Mr. Jones. He just can't seem to stop himself. I believe they call that pathological lying.

Mr. Jones said:
Oh, and way to gracefully accept an apology. :lol
You only apologized because the mods called you out on your disgusting behavior. Take note of the fact I did not continue to call you names, and am trying to respond to your post in a more mature manner, let's see if you can do the same.
Yeah, right. You're more mature now. :lol: Bite me, bullshit boy!

I suggest not giving Patriot911FreedomFries too much attention. He doesn't deserve it.

Tempussy is still upset his favorite theory isn't supported by the facts. :lol: He is such a sore loser!

funny you seem to be the one losing it .and.the one that cant present evidence
what evidence do you have to support the official explanation of the collapse again ???

I suggest not giving Patriot911FreedomFries too much attention. He doesn't deserve it.

Tempussy is still upset his favorite theory isn't supported by the facts. :lol: He is such a sore loser!

funny you seem to be the one losing it .and.the one that cant present evidence
what evidence do you have to support the official explanation of the collapse again ???

What, specifically are you asking me to back up?

You want to know for a fact there were no explosives in WTC 7? Sure I can prove that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-WZpXiEKAo]Here you go[/ame]

Taken a couple blocks from WTC 7 during the collapse. Hear any loud bangs? Me neither. The audio was working and recording the whole time.

This goes right in line with the testimony of numerous 9/11 firefighters who were close to the WTC 7 during the collapse.

An audio tape taken a couple blocks away from an event that, if it happened according to how truthtards claim, should have heard an explosion louder than a gun shot at that distance.

So how about it? Is the video faked? Why does everyone just look in the direction of WTC 7 instead of acting like they just heard a loud explosion.

I am sure you can explain all this away, right? Or are you going to just ignore it?

lol...here is the building in the background standing solid no visible fire...but seconds later it dust and we have a reporter telling us some unnamed agents have determined this "rare phenomena" is about to occur and secs later it does and as far as the sound goes there is virtually no background noise not even that of a falling building and very minimal sound of response from people in the area....this is what you call proof of the NIST theory ??

lol...here is the building in the background standing solid no visible fire...but seconds later it dust and we have a reporter telling us some unnamed agents have determined this "rare phenomena" is about to occur and secs later it does and as far as the sound goes there is virtually no background noise not even that of a falling building and very minimal sound of response from people in the area....this is what you call proof of the NIST theory ??

The only alternative to the NIST theory I've seen submitted was the one by you stupid assed truthtards claiming explosives brought the tower down. You didn't hear any explosives. Nobody reacts to any explosions. Yet here you are still pretending and still ignoring the evidence. And you idiots are clueless as to why nobody likes you and everyone makes fun of you. :lol: Welcome to reality, shithead!

So if there were no explosives, doesn't that just leave the NIST theory? Or are you going to come up with yet another theory that directly conflicts with your fellow truthtards' theories? Wouldn't be the first time. Won't be the last.

BTW, the "unnamed agents" were officers. Apparently you're not even able to listen to the audio without ending up lying your ass off. :lol: Who did you think they were? Undercover boogiemen?

The only alternative to the NIST theory I've seen submitted was the one by you stupid assed truthtards claiming explosives brought the tower down. You didn't hear any explosives. Nobody reacts to any explosions. Yet here you are still pretending and still ignoring the evidence. And you idiots are clueless as to why nobody likes you and everyone makes fun of you. :lol: Welcome to reality, shithead!

So if there were no explosives, doesn't that just leave the NIST theory? Or are you going to come up with yet another theory that directly conflicts with your fellow truthtards' theories? Wouldn't be the first time. Won't be the last.

BTW, the "unnamed agents" were officers. Apparently you're not even able to listen to the audio without ending up lying your ass off. :lol: Who did you think they were? Undercover boogiemen

SO the officers names where ???

BTW WHAT GIVES YOU THE IDEA ANYONE LIKES YOU OR IS NOT LAUGHING AT YOU ?

Last edited:

AAAAAAAND there go the goalposts! Never mind the fact nobody heard explosions. Never mind the fact nobody reacted to explosions. THAT'S not important. What IS important is that eots gets the names of the officers that told people WTC 7 was going to collapse. :lol:

And what would you do with that information, eots? Try to contact them? Tell us exactly why it is more important to know the names of the officers who told the reporter WTC 7 was going to collapse than it is to address the fact no explosion preceeded WTC 7's collapse.

AAAAAAAND there go the goalposts! Never mind the fact nobody heard explosions. Never mind the fact nobody reacted to explosions. THAT'S not important. What IS important is that eots gets the names of the officers that told people WTC 7 was going to collapse. :lol:

And what would you do with that information, eots? Try to contact them? Tell us exactly why it is more important to know the names of the officers who told the reporter WTC 7 was going to collapse than it is to address the fact no explosion preceeded WTC 7's collapse.

I've often wondered why those "interested in the truth" simply won't call the Arlington VA fire department and ask them if they saw bodies in the wreckage, bodies of children, plane wreckage on the scene smoldering from the fire, etc.... Simply call them and ask them if you're in prolonged dis-belief about a plane hitting the building.

There were people in and around wtc 7 that heard explosions, but some people are scared and prefer not to believe them and continue to trust they are being told the truth by a system that has been caught lying to them countless times in the past. They want to believe the outrageous conspiracy theory about box cutters, and pilots that couldn't fly etc.. that was told to them, it comforts them like an infant in its mothers arms sucking her breast, so be it. .
Other objective thinking people would deem those that were there, and those that have higher credentials that initiated the alternative scenarios, as viable credible sources, instead of the fools who scream profanities when they are stone cold busted distorting and spreading false information, then are made to apologize like a child for actions that most 1st graders know is unacceptable.

There were people in and around wtc 7 that heard explosions, but some people are scared and prefer not to believe them and continue to trust they are being told the truth by a system that has been caught lying to them countless times in the past. They want to believe the outrageous conspiracy theory about box cutters, and pilots that couldn't fly etc.. that was told to them, it comforts them like an infant in its mothers arms sucking her breast, so be it. .
Other objective thinking people would deem those that were there, and those that have higher credentials that initiated the alternative scenarios, as viable credible sources, instead of the fools who scream profanities when they are stone cold busted distorting and spreading false information, then are made to apologize like a child for actions that most 1st graders know is unacceptable.

Whats funny about your posts is that you swear there are alternative scenarios but run like a little bitch when asked to furnish those scenarios.

Please entertain us with what you think happened...front to back in reasonable detail...on 9/11/01. I'm sure you're too much of a pussy to weigh in on anything in your own words.

Such is the life of a twoofer, scared shitless when asked to take a stand. It always makes me laugh.

so the officers names where ???

Btw what gives you the idea anyone likes you or is not laughing at you ?
aaaaaaand there go the goalposts! Never mind the fact nobody heard explosions. Never mind the fact nobody reacted to explosions. That's not important. What is important is that eots gets the names of the officers that told people wtc 7 was going to collapse. :lol:

And what would you do with that information, eots? Try to contact them? Tell us exactly why it is more important to know the names of the officers who told the reporter wtc 7 was going to collapse than it is to address the fact no explosion preceeded wtc 7's collapse.

i've often wondered why those "interested in the truth" simply won't call the arlington va fire department and ask them if they saw bodies in the wreckage, bodies of children, plane wreckage on the scene smoldering from the fire, etc.... Simply call them and ask them if you're in prolonged dis-belief about a plane hitting the building.

plane hitting the building ? What conversation are you in...the voices in your head ?

so the officers names where ???

Btw what gives you the idea anyone likes you or is not laughing at you ?
aaaaaaand there go the goalposts! Never mind the fact nobody heard explosions. Never mind the fact nobody reacted to explosions. That's not important. What is important is that eots gets the names of the officers that told people wtc 7 was going to collapse. :lol:

And what would you do with that information, eots? Try to contact them? Tell us exactly why it is more important to know the names of the officers who told the reporter wtc 7 was going to collapse than it is to address the fact no explosion preceeded wtc 7's collapse.

so we have no idea who is informing the reporter the building is about to collapse

Whats funny about your posts is that you swear there are alternative scenarios but run like a little bitch when asked to furnish those scenarios.

Please entertain us with what you think happened...front to back in reasonable detail...on 9/11/01. I'm sure you're too much of a pussy to weigh in on anything in your own words.

Such is the life of a twoofer, scared shitless when asked to take a stand. It always makes me laugh.
You call people names and insult them and you want them to do something for you afterwards? I am not here to entertain you, or appease you, and write you an essay. You believe your government is a benevolent entity, I don't, and succumbing to your demands is the last thing anybody should do. Your cavalier attitude about the nations troubles and disdain towards those that care about it don't demand any respect.

You call people names and insult them and you want them to do something for you afterwards? I am not here to entertain you, or appease you, and write you an essay. You believe your government is a benevolent entity, I don't, and succumbing to your demands is the last thing anybody should do. Your cavalier attitude about the nations troubles and disdain towards those that care about it don't demand any respect.

No, I don't want you to do anything. I get a remarkable amount of entertainment watching twoofers sling shit all over the place and none of it sticks; ever. Simply goading a dumb animal into acting like a dumb animal. And you oblige always.

You don't give a fuck about anything otherwise you'd be actually doing something other than sitting on the internet doing your "activism". It's funny, totally unproductive, and really, really lame.

Please feel free to keep on posting; they're cul-de-sacs of moronic behavior...

[paraphrase]You deride alternate theories...
Yet you're too chicken shit to provide a single alternate theory about the events of that day. In layman's terms, you're what is called a pussy.

Sorry but it's true.

whats funny about your posts is that you swear there are alternative scenarios but run like a little bitch when asked to furnish those scenarios.

you call people names and insult them and you want them to do something for you afterwards? I am not here to entertain you, or appease you, and write you an essay. You believe your government is a benevolent entity, i don't, and succumbing to your demands is the last thing anybody should do. Your cavalier attitude about the nations troubles and disdain towards those that care about it don't demand any respect.

no, i don't want you to do anything. I get a remarkable amount of entertainment watching twoofers sling shit all over the place and none of it sticks; ever. Simply goading a dumb animal into acting like a dumb animal. And you oblige always.

You don't give a fuck about anything otherwise you'd be actually doing something other than sitting on the internet doing your "activism". It's funny, totally unproductive, and really, really lame.

[paraphrase]you deride alternate theories...
yet you're too chicken shit to provide a single alternate theory about the events of that day. In layman's terms, you're what is called a pussy.

Sorry but it's true.

you are a hired troll

This guy is like the bully in junior high that was actually just a sad kid desperate for attention. I suggest, however, that you try to speak with your family about your emotional issues. A public internet forum isn't the medium to express your deeply-seeded, social psychoses. We've already established you don't deal with facts. Posting a video and guessing how many blocks someone is from a building isn't a fact. Saying only the northwest corner of WTC 7 fell at free fall speed is not a fact.

You've been given the arguments. They haven't changed. You simply aren't refuting them. Your response to WTC 7's stage of free fall was that "your precious columns were already gone," apparently implying that WTC 7 was an empty shell when the roofline came down. You even used a video showing the northeast penthouse, but forgot there were other rooftop structures. So that claim was shot down. WTC 7 fell at free fall for a significant duration of its collapse. Any measurable period of free fall would be extremely uncharacteristic for a building which had allegedly collapsed due to fire. Steel offers a minimum amount of resistance in its failure unless it is cut. There you have it.

Last edited:

No, I don't want you to do anything. I get a remarkable amount of entertainment watching twoofers sling shit all over the place and none of it sticks; ever. Simply goading a dumb animal into acting like a dumb animal. And you oblige always.

[paraphrase]You deride alternate theories...
Yet you're too chicken shit to provide a single alternate theory about the events of that day. In layman's terms, you're what is called a pussy.

Sorry but it's true.

You keep begging me for an essay like some **** on her knees, you have no shame. Maybe if you ask nice, I might do it candycunt...go ahead and ask really nice...on your knees bitch....LOL Are you too chicken shit to ask me nice in front of everyone, don't be shy candycunt..LOL...

Let me start with David Chandler's claim (P.13 #186) that "(f)ree fall is an embarrassment to the official story, because freefall is impossible for a naturally collapsing building."

I'm guessing you disagree with all or part of this statement?

Freefall

Absolutely. Anytime ANYONE starts talking about absolutes, you can pretty much bet they are talking out their ass. It is a convenient way to dismiss every other theory simply based on it being an "impossibility" and thus not worthy of discussion. That is why people such as David Chandler don't want to go into the details too much because then the "impossible" isn't so impossible anymore.

One thing life teaches us is that there isn't just one way for things to happen. Car wrecks happen in all kinds of different ways, so saying that because a car has a five star safety rating means you can't die in a car wreck only shows one has a very limited imagination. Same thing with buildings. There are VERY few known collapses of buildings, but we know they are all different. Pretending they have happened enough to be able to make claims about impossibilities should be a HUGE red flag to anyone reading the claim.

Let me put it to you another way. If building collapses were such known events, why does the NIST even bother studying them? It is because no two buildings are alike and no two collapses are alike. You are talking different construction, different materials and different circumstances surrounding the collapse.

According to the NIST, there were three distinct collapse events; a vertical collapse, a horizontal progression, and then the exterior collapse.

The vertical collapse started with the buckling of one of the major support columns the NIST numbered as column 79. This collapsed caused a vertical progression of the collapse all the way up the building to the roof. The visible sign of this progression is the disappearance of the East penthouse that held a lot of the mechanical hardware for the building.

So now you basically have a hole going from top to near bottom for the east side of the building. Every time an east side of a floor collapsed, that put stresses on the western side of the floors. Eventually the strain on the floors became too great and the collapse started progressing ACROSS the building instead of up and down.

All the time these internal collapses are going on, load bearing structures are being destroyed.

Destroy enough load bearing structures and the whole thing is going to start coming down. That is exactly what we saw happen on 9/11. The last of the load bearing structures gave way in the first .8 seconds of the collapse where the collapse was less than free fall. For the next 2.25 seconds, there was little to hold the building up and the building fell in essentially free fall. As the collapse starts nearing the ground, more support is given to the building from the already collapsed sections and slows the building down until the collapse event is complete.

There you have it. How a building can fall in essentially free fall for 2.25 seconds of the collapse. You don't have to take out every structure inside the building, just enough structures to get the building moving. Gravity and momentum will finish the job. Having a lot of the internal structures already destroyed by an internal collapse event or two and the external of the building is going to come down REALLY fast.

So no. I don't believe David Chandler when he pretends to be omnicient and can confidently claim free fall in a natural collapse is an impossibility. Read up on David Chandler and you will find he has made a LOT of very aggregious errors throughout the years. He is known amongst the truthers, but outside the truther community, he is pretty much a nobody. He is not a structural engineer. He is not omnicient.
Do you consider Newtons Third Law of Motion an absolute?

Chandler does, and at this point I haven't seen any good reason to believe WTC7's collapse should be treated as an exception.

The disappearance of the East penthouse seems like a logical starting point. Chandler claims that NIST "attributes the collapse of the east penthouse to the failure of a single column..."

"But it is much more likely that at least two and possibly three supporting columns were 'taken out' simultaneously.

"Three columns supported the east penthouse.

"One of our German colleagues has pointed to evidence that the east penthouse fell through the interior of the building at close to freefall, evidenced by a ripple of reflections in the windows as it fell.

"Yet the exterior of the building retained its integrity."

Do you believe it's accurate to say:

The east penthouse was supported by three columns?

The collapse of the east penthouse was due to the failure of a single column?

The east penthouse fell through the building at close to free fall?

Freefall

Forum List

Back