Build the Taliban Back Better

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Apparently in addition to all the other military equipment we left there, we left them 158 Black Hawk helicopters. It's all so surreal.

Rep. Dan Meuser, decrying President Joe Biden's actions concerning Afghanistan, said on Newsmax Thursday there are many questions the administration must face, including the decision to leave behind expensive U.S.-made weaponry including Black Hawk helicopters.

The Pennsylvania Republican said on Newsmax's "Wake Up America" that it's his "understanding" that 158 of the million-dollar aircraft was left behind for the Taliban to seize.

"That is a billion dollars worth of Black Hawk helicopters left behind," said Meuser. "Speaker (Nancy) Pelosi refers to this as leaving some stuff behind. These people are thinking in an inverse manner (compared) to how my constituents certainly feel about this issue, and I believe, most rational members of Congress."

In the last days before Biden announced the withdrawal, he had 80 million dollars worth of equipment sent to Bagram. He knew, or someone knew, they were leaving yet the president ordered the Pentagon to make this massive transfer of military equipment, including combat uniforms. Why?

Along with the billions in resources the Taliban now has, where are the calls for impeachment? The Republican tsunami in the midterms just got pretty well confirmed.

Apparently in addition to all the other military equipment we left there, we left them 158 Black Hawk helicopters. It's all so surreal.

More likely they will be sold to Russia and China.

I heard Biden left a 15 year old girl in each helicopter for the Taliban

The Taliban is now fully equipped with the very best weapons U.S. taxpayer dollars can buy.

Is it possible to imagine worse political leaders than those we have chosen over the last twenty or thirty years? Both parties are totally worthless.

It is fair to say that it is reported all that were left are non flyable, missing parts and stripped weaponry.
However.... they can be retrofitted cheaper than buying new ones.

This monumental blunder will haunt us in the coming years.

Forum List

Back