Build, build, build that Guillotine!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Well, well, well! The French people are doing what they do best (again)!

They elected a liberal grandmother-marrying boi but now suddenly remember why they revolted once before! Taxes and spending run wild.

Violent protest engulfs central Paris; worst riot in decade

(quoted material in blue)

PARIS — The most violent urban riots in a decade engulfed the French capital on Saturday, as “yellow jacket” protesters torched cars, smashed windows, looted stores and tagged the Arc de Triomphe in Paris with multi-colored graffiti.

Protesters angry about rising taxes and the high cost of living clashed with riot police, who closed off some of the city’s most popular tourist areas and fired tear gas and water cannon in running street battles with activists dressed in the fluorescent yellow vests of a new protest movement.

It was the third straight weekend of clashes in Paris and the worst urban violence since at least 2005. Hours later, cars still smoldered and law enforcement and protesters were still facing off elsewhere in the capital.

They are a "leading indicator" of what we can expect about 3 months into domination of The House of Representatives by tax-and-spend Democrats....provided Republicans are smart enough to let them have enough rope.

Yeah, I know, guillotines don't need much rope.....which is a good thing as there isn't much rope Made In America these days! Certainly not enough of the industry left to make the quantity of rope proper gallows might demand.

So sad and so revolting....I can only imagine how Parisians must feel

living under globalist rule....with those scum immigrants.....
so sad....

my GOD

....at least I could managed to visit Paris a few times before this shitty Islamic invasion...

I feel for real Parisians.

so sad

What a revolting development. :laughing0301:

So if they're revolting against the liberal and globalist policies of Macron, does that make them "right-wing nationalists" like Poland and Argentina?

I'll never visit Paris again.

The Paris I knew is dead.

This idea to move the world's populations around in order to challenge majority cultures all over the planet, and even to destroy them or replace them if possible, uh was whose idea again ????

Anybody got a good answer ??

This idea to move the world's populations around in order to challenge majority cultures all over the planet, and even to destroy them or replace them if possible, uh was whose idea again ????

Anybody got a good answer ??

This happened before in ancient times around the Mediterranean or so they think. Possibly, it's what killed ancient Egypt's superpower-ness. Now, someone named Leftist Radical Freak is trying to up their civilization killing batting average. Go figure.

The last thing they heard after let them eat cake was off with their heads.

You make a big mistake hating poor people. Republicans may rile them up with racism and fear, but eventually, they wise up.

Republicans have tried to turn gays into monsters for years and because of shows like Ellen. and Will and Grace, it's hard to turn these people into scary monsters. Even many Republicans are saying leave them alone.

The only people the GOP poor still idolize are the super wealthy. When they finally realize these people not only don't have their best interests but are literally working to ruin their already poor lives they will want retribution.

French Idiots voted for the grannie-lover, rejected Le Pan, they have chosen their future, no compassion to imbeciles.
Cretins shall thank MS presstitutes who promoted Makron

738_000_dt97w.jpg

Forum List

Back