Buffalo Bills

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I am sorry to say, as a Bills fan, but if we lose Josh Allen for the rest of the season, I do not think the Bills will make the playoffs. I hope Allen is okay with his elbow. Thank you Josh Allen and the rest of the Bills players for an exciting season, so far. Praying for Josh Allen and the rest of the injuried players.

yes, it was Frank Reich.
Yep, the very same man who was just fired by the Colts as head coach.

I hope Allen recovers and is able to play and misses minimal games if any. I am a Vikings fan and would rather see games played with both teams at full strength. It would be kind of ironic to play the Bills this weekend with Case Keenum and Diggs on the other side.

Yep, the very same man who was just fired by the Colts as head coach.

I hope Allen recovers and is able to play and misses minimal games if any. I am a Vikings fan and would rather see games played with both teams at full strength. It would be kind of ironic to play the Bills this weekend with Case Keenum and Diggs on the other side.
i think that's what's going to happen. Keenum and Diggs will play against their former team. I wish Frank Reich the best. His greatest comeback game against Houston came in the same season as the greatest/best football game ever against the 49ers in 1992, in my opinion. Thank you Frank!

Last edited:
I am sorry to say, as a Bills fan, but if we lose Josh Allen for the rest of the season, I do not think the Bills will make the playoffs. I hope Allen is okay with his elbow. Thank you Josh Allen and the rest of the Bills players for an exciting season, so far. Praying for Josh Allen and the rest of the injuried players.
I don't want to see the Bills lose because Josh is hurt.

But the other day I saw a Ohio State football player go down and I did think that would be good for Michigan when they play in a few weeks.

If the Lions were in it I'd be less sympathetic to Josh Allen. But now I want to see the best team win. I don't want to see Brady win again because Mahomes and Allen are hurt. LOL.

But I believe Minnesota has never won a Supebowl? I'm rooting for them now.

Boy how things can change.

Tom Brady might win another Superbowl. Even KJM just said it.

But the other day I saw a Ohio State football player go down and I did think that would be good for Michigan when they play in a few weeks.

If the Lions were in it I'd be less sympathetic to Josh Allen. But now I want to see the best team win. I don't want to see Brady win again because Mahomes and Allen are hurt. LOL.

Allen is a great player. Makes great plays and drives. But he seems to not have the karma. He has had chances the last couple years and now this year. That game was winnable yesterday, and he gave the game away. Going through KC to get to the Super Bowl again may not be as desirable as playing their playoff games at home.

Allen is a great player. Makes great plays and drives. But he seems to not have the karma. He has had chances the last couple years and now this year. That game was winnable yesterday, and he gave the game away. Going through KC to get to the Super Bowl again may not be as desirable as playing their playoff games at home.
He is good enough to win a Superbowl. If that were my QB, I'd be happy. Don't forget Matthew Stafford I believe his first or 2nd year had a injury that kept him out the entire rest of the season. He came back to eventually win.

That Bills team is good enough. Doesn't matter what happened in week 10. What matters is in the playoffs. And you never know who will be too banged up or just have a bad day.

They were saying on ESPN this morning the Eagles may get beat in the first round. Who knows?

Kansas City and Tom Brady know just hang in there, make the playoffs, and it's anyone's game. But of course better to have home field advantage.

Now Minnesota looks like they could win it all.

And Aaron Rodgers may have saved his season last night. At least there's still hope. I can't believe that's true but I guess there's still a chance.

He is good enough to win a Superbowl. If that were my QB, I'd be happy. Don't forget Matthew Stafford I believe his first or 2nd year had a injury that kept him out the entire rest of the season. He came back to eventually win.

That Bills team is good enough. Doesn't matter what happened in week 10. What matters is in the playoffs. And you never know who will be too banged up or just have a bad day.

They were saying on ESPN this morning the Eagles may get beat in the first round. Who knows?

Kansas City and Tom Brady know just hang in there, make the playoffs, and it's anyone's game. But of course better to have home field advantage.

Now Minnesota looks like they could win it all.

And Aaron Rodgers may have saved his season last night. At least there's still hope. I can't believe that's true but I guess there's still a chance.

Maybe Allen's been listening to the commentators and sport experts too much! They only had glowing praise until the last couple weeks! Mahomes seems to be the only one immune to constant flattery! :dunno: :heehee::rolleyes::p

Maybe Allen's been listening to the commentators and sport experts too much! They only had glowing praise until the last couple weeks! Mahomes seems to be the only one immune to constant flattery! :dunno: :heehee::rolleyes::p
Doesn't Allen have a injured elbow? And he can't take a couple weeks off his team is 3rd in their division. I can't believe that great team is 3rd in their division.

Jets and Bills have the same record. Did the Jets beat the Bills and that's why they are in 2nd?

Crazy year huh?

I can't believe the Rams are in last place in their division

I can't believe Brady is leading his division

I can't believe Cowboys are 3rd in their division

Can't believe Seahawks are at the top of their division

I can't believe Green Bay can still make the playoffs and Dallas might not. Green Bay 4 and 6. Cowboys 6-3.

Chiefs vs Bucs in the Superbowl?

Man things have changed. A couple of weeks ago we were all talking about the Bills winning the Superbowl. Now this? Fuck!

yes, the Vikings have never won a Super Bowl. they lost four Super Bowls. Congrats Vikings fans on a great victory over my Bills.

Doesn't Allen have a injured elbow? And he can't take a couple weeks off his team is 3rd in their division. I can't believe that great team is 3rd in their division.

Jets and Bills have the same record. Did the Jets beat the Bills and that's why they are in 2nd?

Crazy year huh?

I can't believe the Rams are in last place in their division

I can't believe Brady is leading his division

I can't believe Cowboys are 3rd in their division

Can't believe Seahawks are at the top of their division

I can't believe Green Bay can still make the playoffs and Dallas might not. Green Bay 4 and 6. Cowboys 6-3.

Chiefs vs Bucs in the Superbowl?
Even though both Bills and Jets are 6-3, the Jets are above the Bills in the division because the Jets beat the Bills.

Forum List

Back