Budweiser unhappy with NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most white people drink Bud. I'm not surprised they are going to at least give token support to their customers.
I don't think Ripple is ready to buy ad time!
Whats Ripple? I'm not a drinker. Never have been.
Nah, you probably on drink deeply at the well of racist stupidity. It shows every time you post.
If I were drinking at the well of stupidity I would be white. Your brain isnt developed enough for you to understand me so everything is like opposite day for you white people.

Here's how to do it for two weeks
Watch only your team. No other games
Radio-different medium and different matter for now .
On your teams game. Do not watch halftime nor first 5 minutes of 3rd quarter
Let's see the MSM fudge the ratings and I don't think they will be able to
Politics does not have to be everywhere especially mostly as a one way street of mostly falsehoods or presumptions.

Imbecile.

That's from 2014, has nothing to do with the kneeling protests and Budweiser never pulled their ads.

giphy.gif

Here's how to do it for two weeks
Watch only your team. No other games
Radio-different medium and different matter for now .
On your teams game. Do not watch halftime nor first 5 minutes of 3rd quarter
Let's see the MSM fudge the ratings and I don't think they will be able to
Politics does not have to be everywhere especially mostly as a one way street of mostly falsehoods or presumptions.
Fuck no. Not only am I gonna keep watching games, I'm tuning all 10 of my TV's on to every game every week.

Most white people drink Bud. I'm not surprised they are going to at least give token support to their customers.
1.2 billion a year is a lot of money. That could really really harm the NFL.
That would help with our cause...thanks

Holy shit that's perfect. Blacks boycotting their own. What a perfect shit storm you people have made.

We are boycotting the white owners. Not our own.

Why don't blacks own sports teams? Or at least very many?

The next time you are drinking a Bud in your Ford truck and listening to a NFL game your actions might put you on opposite sides of a political argument at the same time without even knowing that you are engaging in a political argument. Don't blame Bud or Ford though, they are just trying to make a buck. The a-hole rich spoiled brats in the NFL started it and now rich spoiled brats in the media have picked up the fake news claiming that respecting God, Country and the Anthem is a racist statement. Whatever passes for democrat leadership these days remains silent and forlornly hoping for votes while they continue to take the wrong side of political and social arguments and continue to lose elections.

Holy shit that's perfect. Blacks boycotting their own. What a perfect shit storm you people have made.

Why don't Asians?
Why don't women?
Why don't Pastafarians?

You mean, most white people drink Budweiser regular.

If you are talking about Bud Light, then most of those beer drinkers are Hispanic (at least around Amarillo). If you go to a party thrown by Hispanics, you can bet the beer of choice is going to be Bud Light.

Anheuser-Busch: NFL pull your heads out of your ass before we stomp on you like a bug.

NFL: Yes sir, man fuck those liberals.

Trump: :eusa_dance:

Liberals: :crybaby:

Why don't Asians?
Why don't women?
Why don't Pastafarians?

I couldn't tell you. Why don't more women, Asians, and Pastafarians play on these teams? If all things were equal, you might expect the percentage of team owners to more exactly reflect the percentage of blacks, women, Asians, and Pastafarians playing on the teams. It's not like the players don't make enough money to own sports teams, either.
The question was directed at another poster, but if you have a reasonable answer, I would entertain the information, as well.

I don't think Ripple is ready to buy ad time!
Whats Ripple? I'm not a drinker. Never have been.
Neither am I. Fred Sanford aka Red Foxx swore by it.
When i was in the military white boys would down cases of Bud and do all kinds of wild shit. They would piss on each other, fall down the stairs, kiss, and get in the bunks naked together. I already thought white people were nasty but this was new behavior i was observing. I was thoroughly disgusted with them. Bud should be ashamed.

I thought only the flips were Captains 'Cabin Boys'

-Geaux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back