Bronx Mom has something to say

She ain't wrong
Stand up Americans ....ya gotta stand up youre running out of time ....
Ya gotta stop being bullied ....say no......bully back!
Right trader mings ?

I seen a lot of what we are seeing today in society back in the 60's/early seventies. She is right about "...you're running out of time" though. If Americans were on the ball they'd be looking down the street to see what's coming. They'll finally see it but tragically... too late.

She ain't wrong
Right trader mings ?

I seen a lot of what we are seeing today in society back in the 60's/early seventies. She is right about "...you're running out of time" though. If Americans were on the ball they'd be looking down the street to see what's coming. They'll finally see it but tragically... too late.

I think for 95% of Americans, the first wake up call will be the arrival of the "Safety Welfare And Trust" vehicles roll up outside and 20 heavily armed men jump out and head to their house. As the door gets kicked in.....the light bulb will FINALLY light up......for 2 seconds

Damn! I shoulda / woulda / Coulda done something

Biden choice for a running mate will never come close to this ladies leadership ability. I'd be proud to call her my sister.

She ain't wrong
Right trader mings ?

It's times like this that I am skeptical of the truism that people from Boston have the most obnoxious accents in the USA.

She ain't wrong
Right trader mings ?

Unfortunately. Barr is not a class act. He is appointed to work for and be loyal to WE THE PEOPLE, and not
be nothing but a lapdog for Trump, so I don't blame the Dems for treating him as they would treat any hostile witness.

I bet she sucks dick.
She may of had a cock or two in her mouth over the years ....ya think

Especially with that mouth :p
Women in thier thirty and 40s take everything you got wear ya out and ask for more..
Especially when they're all randy ....horn dogs
The short karen cuts and died hair works for no one ladies
Killin me

What she said was true...........the Yank accent is just how they talk........oh well..........

So tell a prog asshole to fuck off today........WORKS FOR ME......FUCK OFF PROGS.

Forum List

Back