Brit Hume: A Problem for Biden Is Growing Concern ‘That Senility Is Overtaking Him’

Trump university?
That's another leftist tall tale. They grab a FEW disgruntled complainers, and then spin it to look like that's the whole ball of wax. Actually, the overwhelming number of grads were happy.

Every business has a FEW soreheads. I owned a service business for 10 years. I had chronic complainers (who were getting their memberships for FREE). Ho hum. What else is new ?

If you follow only the mainstream (LEFT) media, you're never going to get the picture clear & true.

Trump University: Yes, It Was a Massive Scam | National Review

I’m giving facts, you are driven by BS.
I gave facts.* You gave hot air propaganda.

* State lines,

VA healthcare free,

HRA regulations,

ended Obamacare’s individual mandate penalty,

average benchmark exchange premium declined for the first time in 2019

Medicare Advantage plans offer more benefit options,

average premiums in 2019 six % lower than in 2018,

more insurer participation on the exchanges,

more than a dozen drug manufactures enacted price freezes, reductions, or rollbacks,

FDA approved a record number of generic drugs, breaking the previous record set by the Administration in 2017,

Trump signed legislation eliminating contractual gag clauses that stopped pharmacists from informing patients about lower drug prices.

initiative to stop global freeloading that drives up prices for American patients.

provided Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D plans with new negotiating tools to drive down drug costs

drugs that are purchased under the 340B program, saving seniors $320 million in 2018.

signed “Right to Try” legislation

ALL the mass shootings (let's say starting with Fort Hood in 2009) have been in gun-free zones

Forum List

Back