Brian Stelter runs for school board......as a Republican

SteltOrwell.png

This is why they call it "Conservative News Network".

And to think Trump cultists still try to pretend CNN is liberal. But then, TheParty tells them to repeat that, so what choice do they have?

More likely is that he's the shameless opportunist crumb that he projects himself to be.
Sure, but I guess he figured he could easily fool the mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging Republicans than the Dems. I guess he knows his constituents.

Now, I can see him doing this in a state like Texas or Alabama where being a Republican gives you more of an opportunity but nope... this is in the blue state of NJ. LOL

WTH.

Was not on my bingo card.
And? On CNN, he dealt with media matters, including right wing media veracity. I don't believe I ever once heard him say which political party he identified with on the air.
Believe it or not, you can work for CNN...and still hold conservative views. Who knew? :)

And? On CNN, he dealt with media matters, including right wing media veracity. I don't believe I ever once heard him say which political party he identified with on the air.
Believe it or not, you can work for CNN...and still hold conservative views. Who knew? :)

The most hilarious part is you're actually dumb enough to believe that.

Particularly in Stelter's case.

Forum List

Back