Brexit Day

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Another opportunity to watch lefties lose their shit.

Happy Independence Day, UK.

The US will still protect them, but their trade will be affected, and the US will have the upper hand.

I heard on the radio yesterday that Scotland, which isn't leaving the EU, wants to break away from the UK and become an independent country. .. :cool:

Last edited:
Best thing to actually happen to Britan in a long while. Glad they were actually able to finally get it done after years of trying.
Can't imagine someone that was not at least nominally a citizen of your country making decisions for you.

Best thing to actually happen to Britan in a long while. Glad they were actually able to finally get it done after years of trying.
Can't imagine someone that was not at least nominally a citizen of your country making decisions for you.
I guess you think the UK did not elect members to the EU Parliament.

To bad thiers not more lefty euro members here .....
They make american lefties look like freaking rocket scientists
happy-jello.gif

I guess you think the UK did not elect members to the EU Parliament.
Oh I know they elected a member to the parliament. But members of the parliament were not all members of the U.K. So what you have is other countries making decisions that affect your country.

I heard on the radio yesterday that Scotland, which isn't leaving the EU, wants to break away from the UK and become an independent country. .. :cool:

They tried a couple of years back. Couldn't quite get the votes. They may well try again.

Forum List

Back