Brett Baier Reports from Fox w/Cheney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its pretty clear what went down. I don't think it changes things in the minds of the Trump whackos. They really don't care if he lies, cheats or steals as long as he is bucking the system which is why they love him.

I just wish more would own it instead of promoting idiotic lies and spin about the things that really happen.

We will never know for certain... but this bitch has it out for Trump in a personal way... I would bet she was going to be Jebs pick for VP and she knows that will never happen now..... The Clinton's wanted a Clinton vs Bush election and Jeb wanted it to be a redo of Bush/Cheney.....

Trump scorned the Monarchy and is still paying for it....

I remember when leftists were assuring us Trump colluded with Russia. It as a "fact" they told us but they never produced evidence. I started, I think, ten threads asking for evidence and I never got any.

Now, there's a new "fact" that Trump caused the 1/6 Capitol invasion.

Is there any evidence of this new "fact"?

Its pretty clear what went down. I don't think it changes things in the minds of the Trump whackos. They really don't care if he lies, cheats or steals as long as he is bucking the system which is why they love him.

I just wish more would own it instead of promoting idiotic lies and spin about the things that really happen.

Trump really wrecked something inside you, didn't he?

Its telling that 6 years ago libs gave up attacking trump policies and have practiced character assassination ever since

Well, except there weren't any arms, except the one used against the protesters.
This is like the Joe Paterno thing "Joe is a criminal because she should have done such and such".
Leftwingers make a big deal out of nothing for conservatives, and ignore the biggest Democrat scandals.

Don't be too hard on them ... it's really all they have.

Not sure how well that's going to play out in 2024. "We're not Trump" is not really a campaign strategy or a platform.

Not sure how well that's going to play out in 2024. "We're not Trump" is not really a campaign strategy or a platform.

If they can convince enough postal workers and voting machines ... they can win the election again.

Its telling that 6 years ago libs gave up attacking trump policies and have practiced character assassination ever since
I don't have a big problem with the policies generally speaking... I would love to find a smart fiscal conservative that can get our country operating efficiently... Trump was far from that and his style is a huge part of why he failed as president. Its not something that just gets dismissed

For nearly three years now, some people have been blaming every cloudy day on the ex-President despite the fact he holds no office in the land.

The problem with blaming all the world's ills on President Trump is that when he's not around, you still have problems. It looks extra silly to blame everything on someone with no power to affect anything.

Putting all your hate eggs in the one President Trump basket might make you feel better, but it's not solving your problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back