Breonna Taylors family get $12 million

What's the math rationale on that?

Large enough to get someone's attention...like whacking someone upside the head with a stout club fifty or sixty times.

Seems excessive
Thats about what the peacefull protests cost in damages so far - give or take or take a few million.

Just think what could be saved by doing the right things.

Yet The Left won't.
Remarkable, I guess.
If they did they wouldnt get these big pay days.

Maybe the citizens will demand reforms.
Rand Paul already passed a bill doing so. What happened in this case was wrong and stupid. This is real action to make things better, not mindless rioting and attacking cops.

It would have been swept under the rug if not for the protests and riots.
That's a nice way to rationalize mindless violence, loss of property and life.
If you had a conscience you would care. But you don't.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson

Yet you ignoramuses won't vote them out.
Jefferson's generation had to defeat the most powerful force in the world.

All you all have to do is vote them out, yet you won't

I won't vote who out?

The Democrat governments that created this environment. You know that because duh, it was obvious
An era of libertarian permissiveness created this environment.

The no tolerance policy most of the universities and public education institutions may puncture than balloon of pervasive permissiveness of the me-libertarian trophy generation.

Yes, you hate all that government permissiveness, huh? We need government to crack down and put Americans in our place.

I do always like how you want my money and I just want to keep my money, and you call me the greedy one. Sure, Fake, sure
We need to endorse health laws. We need to train the police better. We all need to stand up. The "I got mine and stuff you" crap has to be ended.

Government should have nothing to do with health. We need to deal with the few problem cops and not demoralize and defund the whole unit at our own peril. And yes, we need to stand up, not beg for handouts like Democrats do

Trump announces $13 billion in additional coronavirus aid to farmers

Thank You President Trump!

Note she didn't address my point.

So government is shutting down restaurants. Not free markets. So she says fuck the farmers? Let them go broke?

I agree

That's why I am thinking him for his wisdom.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Rand Paul already passed a bill doing so. What happened in this case was wrong and stupid. This is real action to make things better, not mindless rioting and attacking cops.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

The Democrat governments that created this environment. You know that because duh, it was obvious

The no tolerance policy most of the universities and public education institutions may puncture than balloon of pervasive permissiveness of the me-libertarian trophy generation.

Yes, you hate all that government permissiveness, huh? We need government to crack down and put Americans in our place.

I do always like how you want my money and I just want to keep my money, and you call me the greedy one. Sure, Fake, sure
We need to endorse health laws. We need to train the police better. We all need to stand up. The "I got mine and stuff you" crap has to be ended.

Government should have nothing to do with health. We need to deal with the few problem cops and not demoralize and defund the whole unit at our own peril. And yes, we need to stand up, not beg for handouts like Democrats do

So when government forcibly shuts down the economy, that's the same as just free markets. That's just stupid, it's not.

I oppose farm aid in normal times. But you're shut them down and let them rot strategy is evil
We don't have a 'free market' and have not for scores and scores of years. We have a social market economy, really gassed up by and after WWII.

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

So government is shutting down restaurants. Not free markets. So she says fuck the farmers? Let them go broke?
The govt announced a $13 billion aid to farmers.

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

Si'

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

Si'

Nothing gets by Jake, does it?

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

So when government forcibly shuts down the economy, that's the same as just free markets. That's just stupid, it's not.

I oppose farm aid in normal times. But you're shut them down and let them rot strategy is evil

I understand........you are against these programs other than when your guy is doing them. There is a word for that.

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

The markets are shut down under Trump. It was Trump's actions that started the farm bail outs. They started well before the shut down's.

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

Progs have gotten away with this type of Alinsky stuff for many decades.

The police who patrol in the slums have to live there. Send their children to those schools. The cops will have to recruit from the gangs.

I'd be willing to sign up for a plan where the cops who patrol Forest Glen get to live there.

mrd09812938-1-o.jpg

The markets are shut down under Trump. It was Trump's actions that started the farm bail outs. They started well before the shut down's.
You know what this thread is about, don't you? Why not take your Trump farm policy whining somewhere else?

Bullshit.

You obviously haven't been paying attention. We didn't even get an actual investigation until after the protests started.

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

I directly addressed that.

I oppose farm aid under normal circumstances.

I support farm aid when government forcibly shuts down their markets.

You're conflating those because you're a partisan hack who has no value for human life or truth and want free government cheese

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

You're conflating those because you're a partisan hack who has no value for human life or truth and want free government cheese

Trump is the one who shut down their markets with his failed tax on consumers.

Many of those who get other sorts of hand outs didn't lose their jobs also?

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

I'm not discussing this with you until you cut the dishonest bull shit of conflating normal free markets and the coronavirus government force shut down.

You attacked the coronavirus bailout and are attacking it without that constraint

Thomas Jefferson

I won't vote who out?

I'm not discussing this with you until you cut the dishonest bull shit of conflating normal free markets and the coronavirus government force shut down.

You attacked the coronavirus bailout and are attacking it without that constraint

What a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back