Breaking video: Violent liberals assault police in murrieta

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
The atmosphere was of tension between DHS and US Border patrol at the federal processing compound in Murrieta was further inflamed yesterday morning by hundreds of college students and radical pro-immigration activists who were buses in from Los Angeles and positioned opposite local Murrieta residents at the front gates of the facility.

The move to insert outside provocateurs into the mix backfired however, after radical leftists attacked a 70 year old local female Patriot protester. When a local Murrieta police officer intervened in the altercation, left-wing youths then set upon and attacked the officer

LOCK AND LOAD BITCHES, THE COMMIES ARE GETTING READY TO REVOLT

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought the revolution would start over eminent domain, with the local police against us.

I never thought it would start with radical commies, with the local police on our side.

Oh wait, a great portion of local police and active service military are Oathkeepers. Nvm.

Message to Radical Marxists: Checkmate!

Good for the police!

And that is exactly going to happen to the blockers if they don't get out of the way.

I always thought the revolution would start over eminent domain, with the local police against us.

I never thought it would start with radical commies, with the local police on our side.

Oh wait, a great portion of local police and active service military are Oathkeepers. Nvm.

Sigh, the only commies are in your brain.

The police are not out your side, and neither are 99.5% of the armed forces.

Game over.

Cops won't be against you 2nd amendment types because all you'll ever do is talk about guns, never use them. Obama has been trying to destroy this country for five years (in your minds, anyway) and all you armchair warriors do is post post post.

Is this thread trying to suggest that Liberals were trying to defend and protect the immigrant children? If so, I salute them.

The atmosphere was of tension between DHS and US Border patrol at the federal processing compound in Murrieta was further inflamed yesterday morning by hundreds of college students and radical pro-immigration activists who were buses in from Los Angeles and positioned opposite local Murrieta residents at the front gates of the facility.

The move to insert outside provocateurs into the mix backfired however, after radical leftists attacked a 70 year old local female Patriot protester. When a local Murrieta police officer intervened in the altercation, left-wing youths then set upon and attacked the officer

LOCK AND LOAD BITCHES, THE COMMIES ARE GETTING READY TO REVOLT

There was absolutely no evidence that people being detained or arrested were left-wingers. It was obviously the other way around -- the right-wingers who did not want the buses with refugee children in Murrieta who were causing trouble. But one could notice how hard the film tries to blame left-wingers for the mishap when there was No Evidence that they were left-wingers at all. Nice try but no cigar!

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vn_PSJsl0LQ]Jerry, just remember. It's not a lie... if you believe it... - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, I fixed it for you.

Forum List

Back