Breaking: Unruly Crowd Mauls Black Man at Trump Rally

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
White supremers struck again...

201016-jones-2_j9ki5j.jpg

Redirect Notice

Yep. Stupid is as stupid does. Can't say a Trump rally doesn't disappoint. Probably a couple of asymptomatics in there.
Anyone catch up to where he is now?

Poor baby just really WANTS to see people get sick. You'd rather see maskless people get sick than get away with it and stay healthy. It just really KILLS you to see others living well, free and happy while you hide in your house with the drapes pulled.
You might want to get that tumor on the side of your head looked at!
With any luck, that fellow is now in your home town.

if the demonrat scum win, the virus will be gone on11-4....whats that tell you scumbag demonrats

Yep. Stupid is as stupid does. Can't say a Trump rally doesn't disappoint. Probably a couple of asymptomatics in there.

Poor baby just really WANTS to see people get sick. You'd rather see maskless people get sick than get away with it and stay healthy. It just really KILLS you to see others living well, free and happy while you hide in your house with the drapes pulled.

Not at all. But I can't help it if people want to be stupid and ignore the health professional's advice because they want to pray at the altar of their orange god...and be seen doing it.
It's stupid and I'll point it out. I've been out and about since the middle of June. So keep repeating your talking points. They're just as worn out and tired now as they were three months ago. :)

Not at all. But I can't help it if people want to be stupid and ignore the health professional's advice

What about all the health professionals who say wearing a mask doesn't help, doesn't help much, makes it worse, or points out that 85% of the Covid+ people wore a mask?

Do you just file those opinions away with all the people who don't agree with you on climate?

And what about the people close to Kamela Harris who tested + for Covid just now? They must be Trump supporting mask deniers!

Forum List

Back