BREAKING: Trump dominates 2024 GOP presidential nomination straw poll: Trump 78%---DeSantis 19%

il_fullxfull.2715845079_tczj.jpg

It seems that the right has two choices (as of now). DeSantis or Trump. IMHO, "calmer waters" would ensue if DeSantis would become president. Also, IMHO, a win for Trump would be a wild ride through some very choppy seas.. Personally, I want that ride. The "calm water" that got us here is like the calm water above Niagara Falls .......... I want to see the sequel of "Trump", much like I wanted to see the sequel of "Jaws"....."Now it's personal".. Washington D.C. has always needed a good shellacking, and so far Trump seems to be the only American that can punch back. Can DeSantis weather the storm, and punch back as effectively as Trump? Possibly,... but it would be far less entertaining.

Both DeSantis and Trump are "powerhouses" like it or not, that is the truth. Now let's all contemplate, and list the "powerhouses" lined up for the Democrats. Hmm....Hillary? Biden? Harris? Warren? 2024 is a long way off. If the DNC trots out any one of these "cabbage heads" it will be painful obvious that the DNC is compromised. Believing that this is all they have to offer defies any logic.

Four long years of "Orange Man Bad" and what did they do with that time to replace him. They came up with "good ole Uncle Joe". The oldest, most inept politician they could find. And here we are again......must beat Trump.....Maybe AOC could beat Trump. Yea let's all go out and beat Trump by voting for AOC....meanwhile smart people are destroying our nation and AOC is pretending to be handcuffed. I refuse to believe that the DNC cannot produce anyone that is not an idiot.

No, against Nikki Fried. Pay attention to something other than Newsmax.
I don't read Newsmax.

That's like optimism squared.

I don't think Nikki will beat Charlie...and I don't think either of them stand a snowballs chance in hades of beating Desantis.

While I'm prognosticating...Greitens wins the Missouri Senate Primary and handily defeats Kunce.

Forum List

Back