BREAKING: the illegal immigrant murderer who escaped prison on the run for two weeks has been captured

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon

The escaped Pennsylvania killer is in custody​

What we're covering​

• The convicted killer who escaped from a Pennsylvania prison nearly two weeks ago is in custody, according to a law enforcement official close to the investigation. Police will hold a 9:30 a.m. ET news conference to share details of the capture.
  • Danelo Cavalcante's escape on August 31 prompted a massive manhunt involving hundreds of officers and put the rural community of Pocopson Township and surrounding Chester County on edge. He was spotted again Monday night and was considered armed and dangerous.

noose-255211950.jpg

"Eleni Cavalcante, the sister of escaped Pennsylvania convict Danelo Cavalcante, was reportedly arrested by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials on Sunday, as confirmed by Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) Lt. Col. George Bivens.
Bivens told reporters at a press conference on Sunday that Eleni Cavalcante—a Brazilian national like her brother—might face deportation, citing "some immigration issues."

What are you calling for, a Klan rally. That's what your ancestors used to do.
She’s calling for the illegal scumbag to be hung. I‘d agree. In fact, I’d prefer he be stabbed to death, like he did his victim, and in front of her two small kids.

It’s noted that you have more contempt for whites than this illegal alien sub-human trash.

Bro is a racist who thinks all whites’ ancestors were KKKers.

Mine were in Russia, fighting off the antisemitic pograms.

Yes, we've figured out who the real racists are here. They can't hide it, can they?

The worst of them are just MSM puppets, like this one. The irony is, he/she/it's white.

Do you know a good deal about who your ancestors are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back