BREAKING: Shannon Cortez Gooden, 38 is the alleged shooter who killed 2 officers and a paramedic in Burnsville, Minnesota according to @AlphaNewsMN .

Booth was pro-Confederate, but his family was divided, like many Marylanders. He was outspoken in his love of the South, and equally outspoken in his hatred of Lincoln.

But he was not a Democrat. Facts matter.

I guess he took Charlton Heston's "Cold Dead Hands" credo to heart.....

giphy.gif
Charlton Heston was not a convicted felon

The black guy was

What word do you use when an innocent person is killed?
It depends on the circumstances

When an armed robber kills a store clerk I call that murder

When a motorist is driving recklessly and runs down a child on the street its a homicide and a felony crime, but its not murder

If the cops raid the wrong house and shoot an innocent person that may be incompetence and could have been avoided, but its not murder either

It depends on the circumstances

When an armed robber kills a store clerk I call that murder

When a motorist is driving recklessly and runs down a child on the street its a homicide and a felony crime but its not murder

If the cops raid the wrong house and shoot an innocent person that may be incompetence and could have been avoided but its not murder either
We are talking about what happened to this woman.

If they raid the wrong house an kill an innocent person that's murder, fool.

We are talking about what happened to this woman.

If they raid the wrong house a kill an innocent person that's murder, fool.
Murder means pre intent to deliberately do the wrong thing.
You just can’t navigate words so you make them up or change definitions. That fails every time

Murder means pre intent to deliberately do the wrong thing.
You just can’t navigate words so you make them up or change definitions. That fails every time
No it doesn't, if you and I get in an argument in the parking lot and I pull out a gun and kill you that is murder. I didn't go to the parking lot with the intent to kill you. It happened after we got into an altercation.

Because we live in a country where we have 21,000 gun murders a year, along with 70,000 gun injuries and 400,000 gun crimes.

But, wait, the MSM is reporting on it.

LOL

Of course, they're "reporting" it. Duh. And the story will quickly die as has the feral pets shooting people at the Chiefs celebration parade.

Forum List

Back