BREAKING NOW! NY Times Reporting Biden ‘Privately’ Ordered AG Garland to ‘Take Decisive Action’ against Trump over Jan 6

This is coming from the liberal New York Times. And Biden earlier said that Putin is an Evil Dictator for having his political opponents arrested. Biden, Garland, and Jack Smith are cotton pickin guilty of engaging in massive election interference.

merrick-garland-hunter-biden-laptop-letter.jpg

Yep xiden was furious that garland said there was no there there…and wouldn’t do it himself, hence they got the demafasict favorite political prosecutor Jack smith hand picked

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
This kind of stuff wouldn't happen if we had more Zionist Jews in high levels of government.

They should create a federal commission headed by Bush and Michelle Obama to combat this stuff.

It would be funny to swear in Big Mike.

"Big Mike, do you swear you don't have a penis?"

This is coming from the liberal New York Times. And Biden earlier said that Putin is an Evil Dictator for having his political opponents arrested. Biden, Garland, and Jack Smith are cotton pickin guilty of engaging in massive election interference.

“Breaking. The New York Times says something so here’s a link to “slay news” instead of the New York Times. Just trust me. I’m telling you the truth! I just don’t know that URL for the New York Times website”

Your capacity for rational thought is limited by your liberalism, a mental disease.
Actually...

Studies have found people who call themselves "conservatives" demonstrate very narrow thought processes.
They are generally angry and always looking for an argument.
As a group they resemble some great apes who get along in life with small brains.
Which, of course, explains your tiny minded ape like chest beating and poop throwing.

Actually...

Studies have found people who call themselves "conservatives" demonstrate very narrow thought processes.
They are generally angry and always looking for an argument.
As a group they resemble some great apes who get along in life with small brains.
Which, of course, explains your tiny minded ape like chest beating and poop throwing.
Can you link to that study? all the studies I found some folks that ID as conservative are happier people and far more charitiable people then people that ID with the leftist ideological view point

Translation: shit or get off the pot.

Nothing to see here.

Trump has already PROMISED to weaponize the DoJ and go after his enemies, but shitstain wingnuts don't give a fuck about that. They applaud it.

Can you link to that study? all the studies I found some folks that ID as conservative are happier people and far more charitiable people then people that ID with the leftist ideological view point
Happier like Jethro, Gomer, Goob...

They both need to be executed.

Forum List

Back