breaking news: Republicans asked iran to delay prisoner swap until after presidential election

His name starts with Sham...

Holy shit. I know that guy. :eek:
shamwow.jpg

Me too. :lol:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/27/shamwow-pitchman-beats-hooker-to-the-punch/

I regret biting so hard on his tongue. :(

republican fan need harakiri now
harakiri: suicide because of shame

Samurai-Harakiri-acrilico-di-Reyneiro-Tamayo.jpg

hara-kiri-japan-guide-00.jpg
Harakiri.jpg

Seppuku(切腹 or せっぷく?), "stomach- or abdomen-cutting," is a form of Japanese ritualsuicide by disembowelment. Seppuku was originally reserved for samurai.[1] Part of the samurai bushido honor code, seppuku was used either voluntarily by samurai to die with honor ............

Harakiri.jpg

Seppuku(切腹 or せっぷく?), "stomach- or abdomen-cutting," is a form of Japanese ritualsuicide by disembowelment. Seppuku was originally reserved for samurai.[1] Part of the samurai bushido honor code, seppuku was used either voluntarily by samurai to die with honor ............
Hey, you have your own version of that where you blow yourself up, don't you????

Harakiri.jpg

Hey, you have your own version of that where you blow yourself up, don't you????

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
allahu akbar allahu akbar :blowup:

Hey, Dani...

We all know that the government in Iran controls Internet access, and closely monitors Internet activity....

After all, WE have Google!!!

So just say it...

"This public endorsement of Hillary is paid for by the Mullahs in Iran".....

Hey, Dani...

We all know that the government in Iran controls Internet access, and closely monitors Internet activity....

So just say it...

bullshit

+
iran hardliner love republican

Hey, Dani...

So just say it...

bullshit

+
Oh, that's right...

Iran blocks Google, so you wouldn't be aware that we know Iran monitors Internet usage (and even social media), and has a record of shutting the Internet down during periods of unrest.....

But WE know....

So just admit that you're one of the Mullahs' little tools, while the majority of Americans laugh at your pathetic attempts at propaganda....

personally, I would not be surprised if it were true, since the Republicans did send a letter to Iran to back stab the Administration's Iranian negotiations/deal.

plus we know what the Republicans did with the Iranian hostage deal, which was ask the Iranians to hold off on releasing our hostages till after the election...

so, it is very possible....

HOWEVER, I'm with g5000, give us the names and proof this happened, then and only then... can it truly be believed and the perps can be put in orange jumpsuits.

Hey, Dani...

So just say it...

bullshit

+
Oh, that's right...

Iran blocks Google, so you wouldn't be aware that we know Iran monitors Internet usage (and even social media), and has a record of shutting the Internet down during periods of unrest.....

But WE know....

So just admit that you're one of the Mullahs' little tools, while the majority of Americans laugh at your pathetic attempts at propaganda....
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

you are brainwashed because of gop propaganda.
im sorry for you

+ i think north korea block google

Forum List

Back