BREAKING NEWS Former Trump administration official Mike Gill DIES five days after he was shot during DC carjacking

Former President Trump administration member Mike Gill recently died from injuries he sustained after he was carjacked in Washington, D.C., Fox News has learned.

Gill, who served as chief of staff at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), was sitting in his vehicle on Monday night, when a suspect entered his car and shot him. The incident happened in the 900 block of K Street NW at around 5:45 p.m.

Nothing to see here, just coincidence I'm sure.

But seriously, if you once worked for Trump, you probably should keep an extra eye out the back of your head every day, or wind up dead.

LOOTING TV PBS.jpg

I didn't say the US was founded in 1790, idiot! The rest of your diatribe is false.

[Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free Africans, Pacific Islanders, and Asians.]

Once again, the founders wanted ONLY free White people to be the new nations Citizens.

Uh oh.

Don't insult.

1) I won't read your post
2) If you do it again I'll put you on the ignore list. I don't deal with insulters. If you have something to say, say it, if it's insults, I'm not interested.

Forum List

Back