BREAKING: Muscovy 'ready' to break ties with EU if sanctions imposed — Lavrov

Bluff. The Russian foreign office already backtracked on that.

Because is run by satanic traitors and NWO lackeys. After Putin get kicked out Russia shall erect a new Iron curtain around its border and stop any relationship with Europa.

The best solution between Russia and Europa

IMG_1880.jpg
i love this idea

me too, the capital of Russia shall be moved to Wladiwostok
super. unfortunately, you represent the most marginal part of Moscow´s imperial column

You're wrong.
After Putin and his regime get kicked out many those who affiliate themselves to Russia will leave Europa and USA and go back to erect the Russian National State.
Millions will leave the West and move to Russia, the country where will be the True Freedom, no Great Reaset, No Covid-1984, no Jewish 'vaccine'

To Liberty, To Russian Tsar, To Theocracy, To Russian National State without traitorous putins and oligarchs!

HTB12LyrknvI8KJjSspjq6AgjXXa1.jpg
"
No Covid-1984, no Jewish 'vaccine'

"

how many m. support your platform ? go to m. take it , its yours

Because is run by satanic traitors and NWO lackeys. After Putin get kicked out Russia shall erect a new Iron curtain around its border and stop any relationship with Europa.

IMG_1880.jpg
Yeah, I would agree about the Iron curtain between the West and Russia, China and other autocratic shitholes. The problem is the Europeans dont have the guts.

Putin and ALL who support his criminal assaults on free speech should be sanctioned economically and otherwise.
Where is the credible evidence that supports Navalny's jailing?
Putin is a COWARD.

Putin is of course a coward, but your beloved Navalny is a piece of sh.t, a thief and liar, much more enemy of Russia as Putin is.
Russians don't want to have sh... 'democracy', don't want to have any relations with the West.

IMG_1880.jpg
Yeah, I would agree about the Iron curtain between the West and Russia, China and other autocratic shitholes. The problem is the Europeans dont have the guts.

F... off with your stupid lying, Europa has much more terrible dictatorship as Russia.
Europa is run by crazy satanists who want to kill its people by the diabolic 'vaccine'

IMG_1880.jpg
i love this idea

me too, the capital of Russia shall be moved to Wladiwostok
super. unfortunately, you represent the most marginal part of Moscow´s imperial column

You're wrong.
After Putin and his regime get kicked out many those who affiliate themselves to Russia will leave Europa and USA and go back to erect the Russian National State.
Millions will leave the West and move to Russia, the country where will be the True Freedom, no Great Reaset, No Covid-1984, no Jewish 'vaccine'

To Liberty, To Russian Tsar, To Theocracy, To Russian National State without traitorous putins and oligarchs!

HTB12LyrknvI8KJjSspjq6AgjXXa1.jpg
"
No Covid-1984, no Jewish 'vaccine'

"

how many m. support your platform ? go to m. take it , its yours

Behind Corona lie only Jewish presstitutes, 'virologists' and corrupted traitorous goyim 'politicians'

IMG_1880.jpg

F... off with your stupid lying, Europa has much more terrible dictatorship as Russia.
Europa is run by crazy satanists who want to kill its people by the diabolic 'vaccine'

Okay. So, I ask the question I have asked numerous times but haven't still got an answer - why are you not moving back to Russia?

IMG_1880.jpg

Okay. So, I ask the question I have asked numerous times but haven't still got an answer - why are you not moving back to Russia?

to USSR(sovok) , he never lived in "russia"

Putin and ALL who support his criminal assaults on free speech should be sanctioned economically and otherwise.
Putin is a COWARD.

Putin is of course a coward, but your beloved Navalny is a piece of sh.t, a thief and liar, much more enemy of Russia as Putin is.
Russians don't want to have sh... 'democracy', don't want to have any relations with the West.
The younger Russians are more critical of Putin's authoritarian methods and suppression of free press and constructive criticism.
Navalny represents CHANGE toward freedom and more equality, and criticizes Putin's party of "crooks and thieves".
It's a matter of time until Putin disappears, like Trump.

Putin is a COWARD.

The younger Russians are more critical of Putin's authoritarian methods and suppression of free press and constructive criticism.
Navalny represents CHANGE toward freedom and more equality, and criticizes Putin's party of "crooks and thieves".
It's a matter of time until Putin disappears, like Trump.
Are you sure?

Forum List

Back