BREAKING: Muscovy 'ready' to break ties with EU if sanctions imposed — Lavrov

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Muscovy says it could sever ties with the EU if it continues with sanctions over the jailing of Alexei Navalny. The EU's top diplomat says Muscovy wants to break away and divide the West. ...

His comments came after the EU's top diplomat, Josep Borrell, said on Tuesday that he believed that Russia wanted to break away from Europe and divide the West.

"The Muscovit government is going down a worrisome authoritarian route," said Borrell. "There seems to be almost no room for the development of democratic alternatives ... they are merciless in stifling any such attempts," he told the European Parliament. He said the Kremlin saw democracy as an "existential threat."

I say , we have to stop buying stolen Siberian oil - gas from the Kremlin gang, we don't need to do it over a night but step by step we have to stop buying oil - gas from ozero-KGB. as i wrote before : With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

Muscovy says it could sever ties with the EU if it continues with sanctions over the jailing of Alexei Navalny. The EU's top diplomat says Muscovy wants to break away and divide the West. ...

His comments came after the EU's top diplomat, Josep Borrell, said on Tuesday that he believed that Russia wanted to break away from Europe and divide the West.

"The Muscovit government is going down a worrisome authoritarian route," said Borrell. "There seems to be almost no room for the development of democratic alternatives ... they are merciless in stifling any such attempts," he told the European Parliament. He said the Kremlin saw democracy as an "existential threat."

I say , we have to stop buying stolen Siberian oil - gas from the Kremlin gang, we don't need to do it over a night but step by step we have to stop buying oil - gas from ozero-KGB. as i wrote before : With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher
The US is too busy destroying its own pipelines and insists on being dependent on foreign oil.

The US is too busy destroying its own pipelines and insists on being dependent on foreign oil.
LNG industry in US is too big for BLM, latent Marxists and other radicals

Bluff. The Russian foreign office already backtracked on that.

push and pull tactic , without our cash Muscovite will start to eat each other like they usually did
They arent going to do anything. Too afraid of Russia.
having USA /NATO behind ?
France, Germany seek Russia sanctions over ... - Reuters
www.reuters.com › article › us-russia-politics-navalny-s...

1 day ago — The European Union is likely to impose travel bans and asset freezes on allies of RussianPresident Vladimir Putin, possibly as soon as this ...
You visited this page on 2/12/21.

push and pull tactic , without our cash Muscovite will start to eat each other like they usually did

1 day ago — The European Union is likely to impose travel bans and asset freezes on allies of RussianPresident Vladimir Putin, possibly as soon as this ...
Yes, the US wont rush to defend them after these guys have spent billions on mutual contracts with the Russians.

Yes, the US wont rush to defend them after these guys have spent billions on mutual contracts with the Russians.

USA does need Muscovy

Good buy Europa, a very good message!
Both USA and Europa becoming gradually lunatic asylums, a good decision for Russia

Because is run by satanic traitors and NWO lackeys. After Putin get kicked out Russia shall erect a new Iron curtain around its border and stop any relationship with Europa.

The best solution between Russia and Europa

IMG_1880.jpg

Good buy Europa, a very good message!
Both USA and Europa becoming gradually lunatic asylums, a good decision for Russia

so you are again on the Jewish Putin side ?

He's your guy, take him to Israel, Russia doesn't need Europa and 'democracy', Covid-1984 showed clearly the true face of western 'democracy'

Russia shall establish a Russian National State without thieves, putins, oligarchs & Co

Because is run by satanic traitors and NWO lackeys. After Putin get kicked out Russia shall erect a new Iron curtain around its border and stop any relationship with Europa.

IMG_1880.jpg
i love this idea

me too, the capital of Russia shall be moved to Wladiwostok

IMG_1880.jpg
i love this idea

super. unfortunately, you represent the most marginal part of Moscow´s imperial column

IMG_1880.jpg
i love this idea

super. unfortunately, you represent the most marginal part of Moscow´s imperial column

You're wrong.
After Putin and his regime get kicked out many those who affiliate themselves to Russia will leave Europa and USA and go back to erect the Russian National State.
Millions will leave the West and move to Russia, the country where will be the True Freedom, no Great Reaset, No Covid-1984, no Jewish 'vaccine'

To Liberty, To Russian Tsar, To Theocracy, To Russian National State without traitorous putins and oligarchs!

HTB12LyrknvI8KJjSspjq6AgjXXa1.jpg

Putin and ALL who support his criminal assaults on free speech should be sanctioned economically and otherwise.
Where is the credible evidence that supports Navalny's jailing?
Putin is a COWARD.

Forum List

Back