Breaking! Mueller Report claims Russia taped Bill Clinton having phone sex with Monica Lewinsky

Fake news or not....I thought it was too funny to pass up....Lol

Even the National Inquirer wouldn't even touch that one....Lol

Phone sex with Monica is better than real sex with Hillary.
giphy.gif

Interesting! Barr redacted something that would be embarrassing to DEMOCRATS, but in a brazenly shrill manner they demanded an unredacted report?

This just keeps getting better and better.

Mueller report contains claim Russia taped Bill Clinton having phone sex with Monica Lewinsky

yuh huh.

If such were real, how would it be "embarrassing to DEMOCRATS"?

It's not an acronym btw. One capital letter in a proper name, not nine.

Go ahead. Answer. I'm looking forward to it. :popcorn:

Clinton having phone sex with Monica in the 90's? Is this even news worthy? Does anyone care about the issue today? One word for this: Letitgo!

Clinton having phone sex with Monica in the 90's? Is this even news worthy? Does anyone care about the issue today? One word for this: Letitgo!

Wasn't even newsworthy in the '90s. Made us an international embarrassment, looking like a nation of four-year-olds who had just discovered poo-poo.

Interesting! Barr redacted something that would be embarrassing to DEMOCRATS, but in a brazenly shrill manner they demanded an unredacted report?

This just keeps getting better and better.

Mueller report contains claim Russia taped Bill Clinton having phone sex with Monica Lewinsky

yuh huh.

If such were real, how would it be "embarrassing to DEMOCRATS"?

It's not an acronym btw. One capital letter in a proper name, not nine.

Go ahead. Answer. I'm looking forward to it. :popcorn:

OP ran away. :gay:

Forum List

Back