Breaking — McCloskeys charged with felony by Kim Gardner…

Don't keep all your guns in the same place, people.

If that's your solution to tyranny, welcome to slavery

No thats common sense.
When they come for your guns you give em the old pieces of shit you dont care about.
While you keep your AR,AK and any other effective rifles.

It's best if the government—at any level—knows nothing about the firearms owned by a law abiding citizen. While it's still legal to procure new firearms in this way and never register them, everyone and their distant cousins ought to be buying them up like water on the moon. Oh wait, we are.

Register?

The evil bitch charges them with a felony, then says she will seek a diversionary program with no jail time. Duh, it is still a felony charge.

Missouri Governor indicates that he will pardon them. Do it now, Mr. Governor.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey are both personal injury attorneys in their 60s. Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner told The Associated Press that their actions risked creating a violent situation during an otherwise nonviolent protest last month.

The nonviolent protest that began with breaking down a security gate and trespassing?
Broken-gate-2.jpg

“This is all private property. There are no public sidewalks or public streets,” McCloskey said. “We were told that we would be killed, our home burned and our dog killed. We were all alone facing an angry mob.”

Yup. Nonviolent.

The McCloskeys are racist for not letting the protesters kill them.

And yet, NO ONE on the Right will go to their defense.
People are terrified of the government. EXACTLY what the Constitution was supposed to prevent.
Did you gear up and go outside the wire?

We really should decide what we personally are going to do.
It really doesn't matter to you whether I did or not.
Of course it does. You can't bitch that people aren't doing what you refuse to un-ass the couch to do yourself.

You've decided you're not going to do anything. Don't chastise other people for doing nothing.

No thats common sense.
When they come for your guns you give em the old pieces of shit you dont care about.

And they will take you to a holding cell until you give up the rest.
You underestimate your enemy. this is a common theme among the Right.

The government probably knows not only exactly what firearms you have, but also the exact count of your bullets and other defensive gear.
You have absolutely no clue what you're up against.
You probably didn't know that Microsoft downloads your files in the background.
I worked in IT for decades. I know how to use packet sniffers and other methods to see whats going on.
Using proxies, your PC sends MASSIVE amounts of data to remote servers. Surprise.
Why do you think Windows 10 was FREE?

Sorry,I sold those guns last year.

The evil bitch charges them with a felony, then says she will seek a diversionary program with no jail time. Duh, it is still a felony charge.

Missouri Governor indicates that he will pardon them. Do it now, Mr. Governor.

Not enough just to pardon them, there should be charges by the couple upon the attorney for false charges and abuse of power in saying it was a peaceful protest when the couple's lives were threatened, including their dog. With the fence broken and breaking and entering with prior threats means it was "not peaceful" thus making charges false and abusing power to orchestrate a false narrative for political gain. IS SHE the state DA? Isn't it the job of the State DA to reign her in for abusing her position as I'M GUESSING city prosecuter?

The McCloskeys stood up in defiance to the Communists/Neggra mob. They must be made an example of or other people may start standing up to the mob. Then the mob will no longer be a useful political weapon and the Democrats can't have that.

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

I don't see how she can get a conviction. They may have been way overly paranoid but that isn't illegal.
So if someone down the street from you was killed in mob violence recently and now, you have mob violence at your door, you gonna risk this is a nice mob that tore down your gate?

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.

Those marching to the mayor's house were clear they meant no one harm. As I noted though, you can legally stand outside your house with a gun.
Remember, kids, threatening to kill someone and destroying their property doesn't mean you wish them harm.

Clearly.

You've decided you're not going to do anything. Don't chastise other people for doing nothing.

Since you're obviously an internet Psychic......tell me what I'm doing.

I'm pretty sure it's far more than you are.

Go ahead since you claimed to know what I'm doing......
Looks like you're bitching on the internet.

And no, it's still doing nothing even if you call it "raising awareness".

No thats common sense.

And they will take you to a holding cell until you give up the rest.
You underestimate your enemy. this is a common theme among the Right.

The government probably knows not only exactly what firearms you have, but also the exact count of your bullets and other defensive gear.
You have absolutely no clue what you're up against.
You probably didn't know that Microsoft downloads your files in the background.
I worked in IT for decades. I know how to use packet sniffers and other methods to see whats going on.
Using proxies, your PC sends MASSIVE amounts of data to remote servers. Surprise.
Why do you think Windows 10 was FREE?
And you win that game by going old-school and not playing it.

It's not about that, it's about scaring the rest of us with the threat of prosecution, and the likely loss of everything we own to pay our legal fees defending ourselves. Meanwhile, they get to use our tax money to fund their malicious prosecution.

The McCloskeys stood up in defiance to the Communists/Neggra mob. They must be made an example of or other people may start standing up to the mob. Then the mob will no longer be a useful political weapon and the Democrats can't have that.
:dance::dance::dance:

Sorry,I sold those guns last year.

TYRANT: Hold my beer........ Put's gun to head.....FIND THEM, NOW

You have 30 seconds or you become wall paint like your neighbor next door who's guns fell off their boat
That kind of shit works for the first 5 or 10 people and then the flight 93 effect kicks in and everyone on a government payroll ends up bleeding to death from multiple GSWs while their houses burn down around them, or else, if we missed them the first time around, running for their lives.

Remember, kids, threatening to kill someone and destroying their property doesn't mean you wish them harm.

Clearly.
pknopp laughed at this post.

That says a great deal about him. And none of it complimentary.

Desperate Americans who protect their lives and property are just political pawns in the democrat party's hate filled lust for political power. Will Americans wake up? Who knows.

NO. Just observe past performance for your answer. Modern Americans are spineless.
It's pathetic to see Americans still silenced into shame to defend their rights and surrendering to tyrants so easily. unbelievable.

Exactly. How many of us concerned Second Amendment champions rushed to this couple's defense, either legally or as part of a citizen Mike Force? Zero.

And what then? Fire on the cops who were serving the warrant for arrest?

It's not about that, it's about scaring the rest of us with the threat of prosecution, and the likely loss of everything we own to pay our legal fees defending ourselves. Meanwhile, they get to use our tax money to fund their malicious prosecution.

I've argued for a very long time that needs to stop. I do not support that in any way.

Forum List

Back