Breaking: Judge Reinhart Formally Rejects DOJ Argument to Keep Trump Raid Affidavit Sealed

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Meanwhile,at the risk of being on Topic, I say good for Judge Reinhardt. I seriously doubt it was a proper fucking warrant and therefore believe it shouldn’t have been authorized by him. But at least he is willing to step up now to let America find out on its own.

I am guessing here that the DOJ will either appeal or elect to redact the living hell out of everything. Then we’ll get to round two.

1661188997122.gif

I signed that shit?!?

Unseal the whole damn thing. Like the far lefties always say, “Americans have the right to know!”

You're not gonna like the reasons for it. Or the evidence against your savior. :)
But the only reason you want it unsealed is so you can go after the people that made it happen.
Again, excusing the person directly responsible and going after the people who reported his misdeeds.
Pathetic.

It’s pretty revealing. Trump says one thing on social media. Does a different thing in court.

Actions speak louder than words. Trump doesn’t actually want it released.
So what? Listen for once in your dullard life:

The search warrant application contains the ALLEGED “information” the government wants the judge to see. It often includes allegations we would ordinarily consider slanderous.

So why would the former President wish to assist the government in disseminating the Government’s mere claims to the public, especially when he is contemplating another run for the Oval Office? Are you always this stupid?

The people have a right to know.

Why didnt DOJ just take the documents 6 months ago when they knew Trump had them?

If they are NUCLEAR SECRETS, DOJ should have taken them back the minute they knew Trump had them.

This is such a scam.

So why would the former President wish to assist the government in disseminating the Government’s mere claims to the public, especially when he is contemplating another run for the Oval Office? Are you always this stupid?
It’s an excellent point. He doesn’t want it released.

But it raises the question as to why Trump claimed publicly he wants it released.

The answer is he’s a lying hack.

Forum List

Back