BREAKING:Judge Engoron Caught Posting Half-Naked Photos of Himself to High School Alumni Newsletter

If I looked like that I would workout in a closet. I can't figure out why this dude seems to have such a high opinion of himself? He's goofy looking, he acts like a dork, he has the Carlos Danger syndrome and he's a crooked ass judge who obviously wants Trump to be found guilty. There's nothing to like about this dude. MAGA

If I looked like that I would workout in a closet. I can't figure out why this dude seems to have such a high opinion of himself? He's goofy looking, he acts like a dork, he has the Carlos Danger syndrome and he's a crooked ass judge who obviously wants Trump to be found guilty. There's nothing to like about this dude. MAGA
Hate to break it to you but Trump was already found guilty. They are just in court to mete out the fine.

I do admit he is dorky looking.

Libs in a panic trying to dismiss this disaster as irrelevant
It goes to his judgement. We had already seen that poorly displayed by trying to tell Trump how he can talk. Now this.

Libs in a panic trying to dismiss this disaster as irrelevant
It goes to his judgement. We had already seen that poorly displayed by trying to tell Trump how he can talk. Now this.
Libs in a panic because a judge didn't wear a shirt in a picture.

BWAHAHAHA.

This thread is a laugh riot.

Post more please.

He's a sick perv like Carlos Danger. He needs to step down from the bench. He's been exposed.

engoron-nude-selfie-1024x576.jpg

he is in damn good shape for 74 year old.

He's a sick perv like Carlos Danger. He needs to step down from the bench. He's been exposed.

engoron-nude-selfie-1024x576.jpg

Half-naked! :laughing0301:

You guys are literally triggered by EVERYTHING.

:)

they are just jealous because this 74 year old is in twice as good shape as they are.
Hell, I don't blame them. He is better shape then I am too.

Like I posted earlier I think they are pissed because they have to use their imagination.

Hate to break it to you but Trump was already found guilty. They are just in court to mete out the fine.

I do admit he is dorky looking.
Trump was guilty the day they fabricated these frivolous charges. This trial had a predetermined outcome before it even started. The other three will be the same way. It really is election tampering. MAGA

Now how is he going to incorrectly handle what Trump has to say about this and “the man” that is supposedly qualified to impartially determine Trumps fate?

what is wrong with a man taking a picture of himself at the gym with his shirt off?

Just because you are too fat and lazy to ever see the inside of a gym does not mean everyone is

Trump was guilty the day they fabricated these frivolous charges. This trial had a predetermined outcome before it even started. The other three will be the same way. It really is election tampering. MAGA
Thanks for your thoughts and feels.

I know you would like this to be a banana republic where those running for office (only on your team) are above the law but justice will eventually be meted out.

He took one of the pictures in a mens room. This is the behavior of a pervert and I doubt millions of normal men do this.
You all need a 12 step program for your fauxrage addiction.

Forum List

Back