BREAKING: Jewish students at NY college locked in library as Pali supporters pound on doors

1698278702567.png

~S~

"They need room to destroy".

Campus cops, even if they meant well, know who has power and what side the administration will take.

Sucks for the jewish students and any campus cops who'd like to do the right thing. That lynch mob took years of indoctrination to form, and isn't going away for a while.

I've been listening to the protest chatter on the FM radio, and in my mind I'm thinking (especially after what Hamas did to Israel), that any protest in favor of Hamas should be seen as pro-terrorist activity taking place in this nation, and IMO arrest should be made in light of such activities. This nation should absolutely not be allowing pro-Hamas rallies or anything like it on the streets of this nation, and it should be IMO, that an immediate curfew should be put in place to stop the activity, and a ban on anti-Semitic rallies should be immediate, and also with stiff fines issued along with arrest made if the curfew is breached, and the activity continues without pause.

The showing out of ones true diabolical agenda and/or activities within the confines of these United States of America, should be met with swift and precise action's.

This would be in order to show strength and resolve that illustrates the seriousness of the Israel/Hamas matter, and how we as Americans stand by our Allie just as we had done during world war two........So if a position is taken by leadership's in which uses anti-Semitic language or harbor's terrorist views and/or extremist activities against the Jews, otherwise that promotes or even inflames anti-Semitic groups to then rise up especially in America against the Jews, then of course strict actions should be taken.

We should commandeer cruise ships for military purposes, and this in order to remove these people by sending them back to their country of origins. If pro-terrorist groups are comprised of Americans, then they should be arrested on the spot once identified to be pro-terrorist supporters in the confines of this nation.

It's not only time to stop anti-Semitism, but it's also time to stop anti-American protestors from attacking this country and it's citizen's as well.

People need to take the bird's eye view, see the forest for the trees.

This is not a mere political argument among students.

This is a microscopic cog in a much larger machinery: the international reputation of Israel taking a nosedive around the world for the last 30 years.

We are witnessing the historical course of the process of international delegitimization of the state of Israel unfolding before our eyes.

Seems JEWISH students cannot even go to the cafeteria to munch on a bagel between classes

This is a microscopic cog in a much larger machinery: the international reputation of Israel taking a nosedive around the world for the last 30 years.

We are witnessing the historical course of the process of international delegitimization of the state of Israel unfolding before our eyes.

Calm down you silly Islamic terrorist pom pom flailer. We're seeing the results not of any "delegitimization of the state of Israel unfolding before our eyes", but rather the results of uncontrolled immigration from Middle Eastern hell holes, the results of Marxist / Leninist ideology rampant across college campuses and the disease of leftism.

Campus cops, even if they meant well, know who has power and what side the administration will take.

Sucks for the jewish students and any campus cops who'd like to do the right thing. That lynch mob took years of indoctrination to form, and isn't going away for a while.

As a response to American antisemitism that pervaded society well into the 70s, where businesses openly would not hire Jews, hotels and resorts that would not allow Jewish guests, and universities that severely restricted Jewish students, many Jews created Jewish businesses such as Bloomingdale's Goldmann Sacha, and built Jewish hotels and resorts.

The time is coming for Jewish academia to create new secular universities where Jewish students can be free of the dangers of rampant antisemitism on today's campuses.

This forum is chock full of posters whose rhetoric contributes to this situation.

They should all be ashamed of themselves, but none are human enough to feel shame.

would Bugsy Siegel allow this to happen to him ??

American Jews need to be like Bugsy
American Jews have a lot of honorable behaviors they must use, and criminality is not anything the Hebrew people care to engage in due to their austere nature of reverence for God. Seems to me Abraham's nephew Lot was driven out of Sodom because defended his guests who were threatened with a taboo sex threat by men in the city. Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt when she disobeyed God's warning to never look back at the city once they were out. The lesson was to never disobey Almighty God, according to my understanding of the scriptures. When it was my turn to teach Sunday school at Church, our curriculum that year was reviewing the Old Testament scriptures, from which Christ based his sermons on the mount and elsewhere on the scriptures that most Christians consider God's first family's stories. The difference in Christ and his fellow Rabbis was that he referred to himself as God's son who came to interpret difficult scriptures in the Bible so that all people would have a chance to know and worship God with parables that made good sense to his contemporaries of two thousand years ago.

Yes, it's the culmination of the ongoing propaganda war against Jews and Israel. It has always been part of the necessary war strategy to isolate Israel.

Funny Biden tells us the big problem is Islamaphobia, when you have these idiot students who pick
on people simply for being Jewish. Being Jewish does not necessarily make you an Israeli but it seems every Palestinian and Palestinian supporter in the world wants to hold every Jew responsible for what they think Israel is doing wrong.

bad news

what side will the administration take.?

I was raised to love my neighbor and try to help my fellow man. The hate in this country is sickening.

I've been listening to the protest chatter on the FM radio, and in my mind I'm thinking (especially after what Hamas did to Israel), that any protest in favor of Hamas should be seen as pro-terrorist activity taking place in this nation, and IMO arrest should be made in light of such activities. This nation should absolutely not be allowing pro-Hamas rallies or anything like it on the streets of this nation, and it should be IMO, that an immediate curfew should be put in place to stop the activity, and a ban on anti-Semitic rallies should be immediate, and also with stiff fines issued along with arrest made if the curfew is breached, and the activity continues without pause.

The showing out of ones true diabolical agenda and/or activities within the confines of these United States of America, should be met with swift and precise action's.

This would be in order to show strength and resolve that illustrates the seriousness of the Israel/Hamas matter, and how we as Americans stand by our Allie just as we had done during world war two........So if a position is taken by leadership's in which uses anti-Semitic language or harbor's terrorist views and/or extremist activities against the Jews, otherwise that promotes or even inflames anti-Semitic groups to then rise up especially in America against the Jews, then of course strict actions should be taken.

We should commandeer cruise ships for military purposes, and this in order to remove these people by sending them back to their country of origins. If pro-terrorist groups are comprised of Americans, then they should be arrested on the spot once identified to be pro-terrorist supporters in the confines of this nation.

It's not only time to stop anti-Semitism, but it's also time to stop anti-American protestors from attacking this country and it's citizen's as well.
Would your idea be expanded to cover Neo-Nazi, KKK, and white power rallies as well? You can't have one without the other. Something about the right to free speech and assembly.

Forum List

Back