BREAKING : International Criminal Court issues arrest warrant for Putin (A GENIUS according trump) over alleged Ukraine war crimes

Why?

Do you refute any of these simple objective truths?

I'm not the one smokin' the Hunter peace pipe here.
Let's start with you explaining how a strong ruble is good for Russia. Do you know Putin had to raise interest rates to 20 percent to achieve this?

Do you know a stronger ruble makes Russian exports less competitive?

It said it was taking the emergency measure because the Russian economy's situation had "drastically changed".

I am amused that Sunni Man marked the Russian central bank raising interest rate to 20 percent as "fake news".

This is the kind of denial of reality we have come to expect from the willfully blind mentally ill tards.

Do you know a stronger ruble makes Russian exports less competitive?

Wow, that dynamic sure sounds familiar.

A strong ruble is good for him when he is fighting a war that requires fossil fuels that power planes and tanks. This takes money.

Meanwhile the ChiComms are more than happy to step in and supply the russkies at discount prices.

And Sleepy Joe is pushing Russia and China together into an anti-US alliance - the very thing Orange Man said would happen after Dems stole the election.

Frb9bQzXgAAiGA2
FraUuKtXsAAo-pS

Wow, that dynamic sure sounds familiar.

A strong ruble is good for him when he is fighting a war that requires fossil fuels that power planes and tanks. This takes money.

Meanwhile the ChiComms are more than happy to step in and supply the russkies at discount prices.

And Sleepy Joe is pushing Russia and China together into an anti-US alliance - the very thing Orange Man said would happen after Dems stole the election.
Putin has lost far more friends than he has gained. In fact, he has not gained any friends.

Plus the added bonus of two more countries joining NATO. And they are right on his border!

Now he is so desperate for cash for his war, he has to offer deep discounts on the only real commodities his country has.

And now there is a warrant out for the arrest of this mass murderer.

The list of Putin's miscalculations and fuckups is quite long at this point.

Putin has lost far more friends than he has gained. In fact, he has not gained any friends.

All that would have to happen for you to change your mind tomorrow is for the "NEWS" to tell you it's time to stop and make peace.

Having a conversation with you is like listening to a CNN newsbot.

Sad but true.

POOTLER DID IT
PS

Yeah. Putin blew up his own pipeline that was making him money hand over fist and keeping Western Europe completely reliant on his energy hegemony. That's some sound fuckin' logic right there.

Besides, even our own FAKE MEDIA now reports it was a "Ukrainian group".

You must have slept through that propaganda class.

You oaf.

They're both criminals.

Zelensky and Putin: Two peas in the same corrupt pod.

Fuck 'em both.

I don't agree with that!

Zelensky is a corrupt puppet full of shit.

Putin is puppet to no one!:dunno:

Now kill me y'all.

I don't agree with that!

Zelensky is a corrupt puppet full of shit.

Putin is puppet to no one!:dunno:

Now kill me y'all.

They're both corrupt crooks.

And the dumbest part is the Left has actually enabled Putin and made him far more powerful than he could have ever hoped to be during the Trump era. (Part one.)

Oh! So it looks like Putin CAN visit Disneyland!

Or at least Mar-A-Lago.
The US isn't BOUND by the agreement, but it can and often does accommodate foreign warrants. So, if Putin does enter the USA, he can be arrested by Federal Marshals and held for INTERPOL.

The US isn't BOUND by the agreement, but it can and often does accommodate foreign warrants. So, if Putin does enter the USA, he can be arrested by Federal Marshals and held for INTERPOL.

Damn.

And I'm sure he was planning a trip to San Francisco to take a dump in Pelosi's driveway.

Guess that'll have to wait.

Yeah. Putin blew up his own pipeline that was making him money hand over fist and keeping Western Europe completely reliant on his energy hegemony. That's some sound fuckin' logic right there.

Besides, even our own FAKE MEDIA now reports it was a "Ukrainian group".

You must have slept through that propaganda class.

You oaf.
A "Ukrainian group" funded by Biden. Worst president in history, the idiot is going to get us into a nuclear war.

Forum List

Back