BREAKING: House Republicans to Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas Over Border Crisis

I wholeheartedly agree.

That's what all politicians say.

Trump could have pushed for legislation during his first two years when Republicans controlled the house and senate, but he did not. This isn't necessarily his fault, as it is up to Congress to legislate, but considering his near absolute control of republican legislators I wonder why he didn't do more to push the issue?
We weren't having an invasion when Trump was President. Biden is the guy in charge. Reality. Blaming others isn't fixing the invasion. We've never seen anything like this.

The sudden spike began when Biden took over and basically invited South America to come on in. Nice try.
The chart belies your claim in post 23.

That said, my point is we need to hold Congress accountable for creating legislation because as we can see, without legislation from Congress, the people will get angry and demand authoritarian solutions from the president.

That isn't a good thing.

The chart belies your claim in post 23.

That said, my point is we need to hold Congress accountable for creating legislation because as we can see, without legislation from Congress, the people will get angry and demand authoritarian solutions from the president.

That isn't a good thing.
Close the border. Simple. Biden deliberately created this mess when he took over. Do you remember what he said?

This baffles me.

Of course it does.

You don't know shit about American governance, and all of what you think you know is wrong.

This thread is just one more of your excuses to wave your deep ignorance, you hubris, your lack of standing, and your faggotry around, as if these were proud, glorious banners.

Last edited:
Close the border. Simple. Biden deliberately created this mess when he took over. Do you remember what he said?
Closing the border is anti free trade and would have a large negative impact on the economy.

Why can't Congress just legislate?

It's about cotton pickin time to impeach of this anti-White Cuban national who's hell bent on destroying the country through this invasion of third worlders, like himself. This is why we should have nothing but pure American natural born Citizens born of US Citizen parents elected to office.

Dude, Gateway pundit.

Twice as addictive as krokodil and rots your flesh even faster.

Quit.

Closing the border is anti free trade and would have a large negative impact on the economy.

Why can't Congress just legislate?
That's not true. Closing the border to illegals has nothing to do with trade or the economy.

A mexican paid for wall was his only policy and he lied about it.
Lied like a fucking liar. WTF did he do for 4 years ? Why is it different this time ?
President Obama is on the globalism elite payroll. Stand behind the climate change messaging saying we do not have many years left. The oceans are rising and billions of people to be in peril. He has two oceanfront homes. And we are paying a lot in taxes for the fraud programs we have to end the climate change. And it will rise higher as the oceans stay near the same.

The time he said asylum seekers should surge to the border? Yeah, I remember.

Congress should address those asylum laws; right?
Nope. Send them all to the White House and Delaware. They're Biden's problem. He invited them.

Nope. Send them all to the White House and Delaware. They're Biden's problem. He invited them.
That is where we appear to differ.

Sending them to Delaware doesn't address the root of the problem.

Only Congress can do that.

Forum List

Back