Breaking: Hillary Emails Found on Weiners Laptop

Oh please . Every other neocon post is to some right rag inventing stories .

At least this one had a link to cbs . But an email existing doesn't mean anything .

Okay, so you believe that Comey put his ass on the line by reopening a case that has no substance to it? Do you really think he's that stupid?

There is something in these emails that we don't know about quite yet. But I'm sure we will have an indication of what kind of stuff they found before the election. The entire investigation? Not for months. Something to indict Hillary on? Maybe this week or next.

Who knows . Let's see them. Everyone else releases them

Everyone else prepares their taxes for public view in the event. Trump didn't have the inspirations to become a professional politician, so he LEGALLY took all the deductions and loopholes offered to him by our tax law.

Please . He's hiding the taxes because if more eyes saw them they would expose the lies in them .

Maybe he should have used Bleach-bit?

Please . He's hiding the taxes because if more eyes saw them they would expose the lies in them .

Oh, so what you're saying is that after multiple audits that the IRS conducts on him, we'd be able to find the lies??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Everyone else prepares their taxes for public view in the event. Trump didn't have the inspirations to become a professional politician, so he LEGALLY took all the deductions and loopholes offered to him by our tax law.

Bleach can't clean him up.

It ia funny . Everyone shits on Anthony , but he's only done shit that trump has done .

Bleach can't clean him up.

It ia funny . Everyone shits on Anthony , but he's only done shit that trump has done .

Bleach-bit was not a reference to Anthony

Do you ever read anything from a legit news source ?
Denial is not just a river in Egypt!

Let me guess: CBS is a neocon source controlled by the Kach brothers.

FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure

Well that's better . Next question is ... so what? It was her personal server . Shit could be about their baby's birthday .

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.

The big question in this is 'why are Hillary's emails on Weiners computer'??? This particular investigation wasn't directed at Hillary, but was with Weiner & his sexcapades......the FBI found Hillary's emails on his computer and Huma swears she doesn't know HOW they got there. And these emails are not duplicates of those already revealed

Yes. An auditor is only going to go deep.

I have no idea what in hell that means. But the only reason you leftists want Trump's returns is so you can rag on him for taking the legal deductions he's taken, or to prove he's not as charitable as he says.

That's like the mugger asking you to find a bat for him to beat you with.

The big question in this is 'why are Hillary's emails on Weiners computer'??? This particular investigation wasn't directed at Hillary, but was with Weiner & his sexcapades......the FBI found Hillary's emails on his computer and Huma swears she doesn't know HOW they got there. And these emails are not duplicates of those already revealed

I heard this explained by somebody on the radio, so I don't know if I have this correct or not.

Supposedly, when you sign on to an email account on a new computer, it automatically downloads emails from the server. It's a behind the scenes type of thing because it doesn't create a folder or anything like that. You don't even know it's happening.

So it's assumed that Huma had Hillary's email access code and password, and when she signed onto her server from weeners computer, the computer downloaded all those emails--especially the ones that were bleach bitted.

It's been said that some of these emails were from years past. So whatever she was trying to hide is now on his computer.

I heard this explained by somebody on the radio, so I don't know if I have this correct or not.

Supposedly, when you sign on to an email account on a new computer, it automatically downloads emails from the server. It's a behind the scenes type of thing because it doesn't create a folder or anything like that. You don't even know it's happening.

So it's assumed that Huma had Hillary's email access code and password, and when she signed onto her server from weeners computer, the computer downloaded all those emails--especially the ones that were bleach bitted.

It's been said that some of these emails were from years past. So whatever she was trying to hide is now on his computer.

I didn't know that either. Thanks, it's good to know.

I still can't understand why they even shared a computer. :dunno: With her 'work' and probable workload.....and he with his, along with playing around, you'd think they'd have separate devices

Well that's better . Next question is ... so what? It was her personal server . Shit could be about their baby's birthday .

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.
So you too admit Hillary violated Federal law by using a private server

Policy . Not law . She's admitted it was a dumb mistake on her part .

A dumb mistake is parking your car and not putting money in the parking meter, or thinning oil base paint with water. What she did is far worse. Some that did less have gone to jail, but the entire power structure wants clinton in the white house so she can continue to serve them. This is why they hate Trump. He's his own man and actually wants to do a good job as a president. Hell, he may even investigate the banks and wall street. Can't have that, can we?

See. Typical right . Just make up slanderous shit.

I didn't know that either. Thanks, it's good to know.

I still can't understand why they even shared a computer. :dunno: With her 'work' and probable workload.....and he with his, along with playing around, you'd think they'd have separate devices

Oh, they probably did, but what couple actually secures their own device from their partner?

She may have only used his computer once or twice, but that was enough apparently.

And I'm sure she's not lying when she states she has no idea how Hil-Liars emails got on his computer. She was probably very careful in what she used his computer for, but didn't know how the computer works when you're not looking.

So what, is not a question, it's a statement of sheer ignorance from a resident dumbfuck.

So what, is not a question, it's a statement of sheer ignorance from a resident dumbfuck.
Don't recall what made me but him on ignore, but it's evident it wasn't a mistake. Yikes.

Don't recall what made me but him on ignore, but it's evident it wasn't a mistake. Yikes.
Timmy has occasional lucid moments.

Forum List

Back